Chapter 8: Why?!?!

I woke up the next morning to find myself back at camp. In a tent. I pull the flap up and crawl out.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" A boy asked chuckling. My eyebrows were knit together in confusion.

"Hey Reynwhore!" A blonde girl chuckled. I walked over to her and punched her in the face. I beat her down to the ground.

"STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HER!" Riley shouted. I stopped and looked at her.

"You were the first girl to have sex with Bellamy and we weren't even on ground for a whole day." The girl laughed at me.

I started to beat her again. "Who told you that?" I interrogated.

She spat out blood, "Bellamy, he has been telling everyone." She stated looking scared. I got up and kicked her in the ribs before going over to Bellamy.

"WHY?!!?!?" I screamed at him. "WHY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE WE HAD SEX! I NEVER EVEN KISSED YOU ONCE OR SHOWED ANY KIND OF AFFECTION TOWARDS YOU!!!! ALL I FEEL FOR YOU IS HATRED!"

"Don't lie princess, you were great. I'm surprised you don't remember, that offends me." He smirked.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!!! FUCK THIS WHOLE CAMP!!!!!! IM LEAVING AND IM NOT COMING BACK!" I shouted.

"JASPERS GONE!" Clarke shouted as she and the group emerged from the forest.

"What do you mean gone?" Bellamy asked.

"He got speared. There are people here! Grounders." Finn added on.

"I will keep an eye out when I'm on my travels." I said, walking towards the way the group came from.

"No you can't go!" Bellamy shouted as he ran over to me, grabbing my wrist.

"WHY!! YOU GONNA RAPE ME WHILE IM AWAKE THIS TIME!!!" I shouted.

"I NEVER TOUCHED YOU!" Bellamy shouted angrily.

"THEN WHY LIE TO THEM! WHY LIE ABOut Me..." My voice cracked.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want people to think I can't get none." He said.

"YOUR A FUCKING JACKASS! I WOULD RATHER TAKE MY CHANCES OUT  THERE WITH THE GROUNDERS THAN HERE WITH YOU!!!! YOUR HEARTLESS AND I WISH I NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TELLING YOU WHY I KILLED THE GUARD!!!! OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!!! YOUR CONTROLLING AND I HATE YOU!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW OCTAVIA PUTS UP WITH YOU!" I screamed.

Octavia limps out of the tent, "Is she telling the truth Bell? Did you really do that to her?" Octavia asked sadly.

"Yeah but..." Octavia slaps him round the face.

"I'm going to find Jasper, you wanna help me Rey?" She asked. I nod. We walk away into the forest.

"EVERYBODY BACK TO YOUR TASKS!" Bellamy shouts. The crowd disperse and continue working on the camp.

___________________________
Ok I know this isn't following the whole story line but that's because I'm building the story up and changing it so it isn't like the rest of the fanfics about the 100. I wanted to make it into my own personal twist.
P.s. This chapter is a filler. 🙂

Well anyway I have another account and I want it for writing fan fictions. It's going to be a joint acc so if anyone wants in message me and I will pick 3 or 4 people. Aka editor, writers and cover maker.

Edited: No

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE 🌸

Anyways buh-baiiii 😘

___________________________
Word count: 549