14 - Listening

A/N: Ok well you don't know how sorry I am for not updating, I just wasn't interested and I have a bunch of idea's on how I want the book to end I just don't know how to get there y'know? Ok, well here goes

Song of the day is Safe & Sound by Tonight Alive, because HOLY SJIAUDYBEKIUBEE TONIGHT ALIVE

Enjoy this chapter hehehe

xozoey

Red's POV

*time warp to 7:00PM*

I decided that since I didn't want to be the only girl going clubbing with 5 guys that I'd invite my friend Alicia along, as well as Christa of course. We went out dress shopping, and I found a tight black strapless dress that came down mid thigh, while Christa and Alicia found some just like it but in a dark blue and deep purple (hehehehe)

We are all wearing our ratty black converse, and waiting at my house for the boys to get here.

*ding dong*

Well, here goes nothing

Frank's POV

*time warp like half an hour at the club*

We've finally arrived at the club, and I saw Gerard place his hand protectively on Red's shoulder as they walked along....strange. What's even more strange is that I felt...jealous? No, me and Red are friends, and nothing more...well maybe best friends, but nothing more. We sit down at a big booth, Gerard, Red, Ray, Christa on one side, Mikey, Alicia, and I on the other. We all order drinks, and talk for a little before Gerard whispers something in Red's ear that makes her blush a little, and they get up and head to the dance floor.

Hmm...

Ray and Christa continue talking to themselves, and I sip at my drink every now and then. When I look to my right I want to get up and puke. Mikey and Alicia have taken interest in each other rather fast, or for each others tongues at least...Im just gonna go now.

I get up and cross the room, sitting down at the bar. A woman sits down next to me and her straight brown hair covers her face restricting me from seeing who it was. She was short, pale, and had her face in her hands.

I tap on her shoulder and she looks up

Whoa

"Frank...?"

"Jamia."

// Red's POV //

"Would you like to dance with me? I'd like to see you next to me in that dress of yours under the lights" Gerard says into my ear, and I feel myself blush. I nod, and quickly glance over at Mikey and Alicia who are sucking each others faces off. Fantastic.

Gerard takes my hand and leads me into the crown of sweaty people, jumping and dancing to the end of the song. The next song to start up is Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy (A/N ok so I know it doesn't fit in the time/year but we'll just pretend for this fic ok?)

"I love this song!!" I yell to Gerard and let out a small squeak. He looks at me like I'm crazy but shakes his head at my fangirlyness and laughs.

We dance close to each other, Patrick's voice booming in our ears.

When the song ends, I look over to the booth to see no Frank. Hm, I wonder where the short little shit went. Gerard catches on and starts looking around, until he points over to the bar. Ooooh he's talking to a lady, wink wink.

Gerard smirks at me and I think we both are thinking the same thing. We both sprint off to where he is but as we get close we see he has this look of pure shock on his face...whatever, it's probably fine.

We continue running and both crash into Frank at the same time, engulfing his in a big hug. He just sits there, not moving.

"Frank what's wr-oh." Gerard says as he looks over to see the one and only, Jamia.

"Woah, Jamia?" I say and jump over to hug her, which she gladly accepts and hugs back, until I realize she is shaking, "Jams what's wrong?" I say grabbing her shoulders forcing her to look into my eyes.

"Can we go somewhere else?" she sniffles and I nod, leading her to the bathroom.

"Red I made a mistake, a huge mistake" she says, wiping her nose on her hand

"Ok well let's talk, yeah?" I say and sit on the sink counter, and she does the same

"Ok, well it started when I left Frank. I didn't want to, trust me. I love Frank. I LOVE HIM RED" she says and breaks down into another fit of tears

"Then why the FUCK DID YOU LEAVE HIM" I yell back

"Because of this guy I met, we got together the night before I met Frank, I realized then how happy Frank made me and how unhappy I was with the other guy. When I went to break up with him, he hit me and told me that if I try and leave he'll....he'll keep me in his basement and kill me" she said shaking now from crying so hard

"Then you need to go out there and tell him what happened and tell him you love him ok?" I said, standing up, "Im really sorry this happened to you, but what about the guy?"

Her eyes went the size of the moon

"Oh shit...he's here" she muttered and we ran out of the bathroom finding everyone at the same place as when we left...

Only someone else was there too

He was tall, and muscular, and looked like he was very in love with himself by the way he talked to the others

He turned around and sneered when he saw me and Jamia. I stepped in front of her so he couldn't get to her, she was like a little puppy afraid of their owner

"Step away from it" he said, coming closer

"It?....IT?! YOU FUCKING CALL MY GIRLFRIEND AN IT YOU BASTARD?!?!"

Ohhhh shit

"IM GONNA MESS YOU UP SO BAD EVERY TIME YOU SEE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE IN A MIRROR IT WILL SHATTER YOU HEAR ME?!" Frank shouted and pounced on the guy, throwing punches at his face and everywhere he could, but was soon pulled off by Gerard, Ray, and Mikey.

He looked frantically around to all of us and then sprinted out of the building.

Woah

// AN: //

I feel like a total asswipe for not updating for like 9000 years and then I give you this small thing but Im going to try and update like once a week but *WARNING* the updates will be small like this

Ok, so yeah Im sorry, and omf i know what im gonna do with the story and im really excited

HHHHHHHH EXCITEMENT

go follow my insta if you have one its @/venomiero

its a band acc mostly mcr/fob but mostly mcr hehehehe

thanks for stickin with me over my mini hiatus :)

love you all

xozoey