3 - Burn Baby Burn

A/N:

Hola amigos! Im going to the mall with my friend who's name is tay in like half an hour

Im listening to TBP while I write this chapter just so you know...random....

MOVING ON

Enjoy :)

- zo

3

It's been a week since the mall trip with Gerard and Frank, and seeing as I never got to "fix" Gerards phone...we don't have any way of contacting each other. Jamia and Frank haven't talked at all eiter, they didn't get to exchange numbers.

Gerard hasn't come in for coffee lately...maybe he's just busy.

Why am I thinking about him so much?

Just then, the one person I never hoped to see again walks in through the door.

Bob.

My ex-boyfriend from senior high. Bob was a big, blonde, thick-skulled, idiot who I dumped at the end of the year because he cheated on me....with Sarah

"Ray.." I say, nudging Ray with my elbow

"Ye-" He says, and his eyes widen at who comes in the door, "Oh."

I forgot to mention at how after I split up with Bob we still had two weeks left of school, and that gave him enough time to turn everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in the school against me. He even found a way to get underneath Jamia for a few days but she refused to let him into her mind and was pretty much the only one along with Ray who didn't hate me when we graduated.

"I'll take this," Ray says, with a small sympathetic smile

I go behind the coffee makers and wait so I can poison his drink. Not. I would but I would lose my job and probably end up in jail...

I hear them talk, and Ray takes Bob's order. He never really bothered with Ray, so he didn't say anything mean to him or anything, thank God, or I would've went over and beat him to a pulp

Ray gave me his order, and I made his drink...but added a shit-tonne of lemon extract to his peppermint mocha.

Hehehehe revenge is sweet, or sour...like the lemon...

I put it on the counter, making sure that Bob doesn't recognize me.

But guess what.

He saw me.

Shit.

"Well well well, look who it is" he says with a smirk, and before I can pull my hand away from his drink, he grabs my wrist and I wince at the strength of his grip.

"Piss off" I say through my teeth, my voice slightly wavering. He just laughs and twists my arm. I'm still scared of him after everything else he did to me...things I can't say.

Ray can't help because he's with another customer but before Bob can do anything else I hear a voice from behind him,

"Leave her alone." The man sternly states, grabbing Bob's arm and pulling it off my wrist. I pull back and rub my wrist that is already starting to bruise. Then I look up to see a fuming Gerard facing Bob.

"Oh yeah? And what if I did this?" Bob says, before pulling back him arm, connecting the back of his hand with my face

"Ah!" I yell and cower back, my vision slightly fading in and out. Before I fall I see a bushy fro come over to my side, and two men moving on the floor.

Then it all went black.

***

I woke up in a bedroom.