4 - Take My F*cking Hand

A/N: Heyyaaa I think im gonna try and start writing from different people's POV's but like only 2 or 3 y'know..

Question of the dayyyy: What was your favourite My Chem era? :D

- zo

4

Runnning

Running to get away

From him

He has gone too far this time, and I can't take it anymore

He drugged me. He burned me

Running

Running to escape

Running to get away from my father

***

I woke up sweating, at 2:00 AM on a Saturday. Why so early brain? Like, come on now.

I got up because I couldn't fall back to sleep, and my mind had just re-opened wounds that I wanted to fade so badly. I gave up trying to comfort myself and went to the bathroom and did what I always did when I was upset. No I don't cut, I just sit and cry, and take a few pills. No biggie.

After I was all nice and drugged up on anti-depressants I went and got dressed, throwing on my black skinnies, and a big dark grey hoodie.

It was only a little bit rainy out, so I figured I'd take a walk, while already putting on the same black converse.

2:17 now, I walk down a dark alleyway as a shortcut to this 24 hour cafe a couple blocks away, but am stopped.

"Hey sugar, where do you think youre going?" I hear a man say from behind me

I don't say anything, but pick up my pace slightly until I feel a rough calloused hand grab at my wrist and yank me down to the ground.

"I said...where do you think you are going, missy?" The man said through gritted teeth, and then I felt a hard wet foot dig into my side, as I just lay there wimpering hopelessly.

He proceeded to beat the daylights out of me, and everytime I would try and get up, he would just kick me further, until yanking me up onto my feet and pressing me into a cold brick wall. The man looked around 30, his features tired, leaving his five o'clock shadow to make him look even more smarmy.

"Alright, cutie, now you're going to do excatly as I say, or I swear you wont live to see tomorrow. Got it?" The man said, leaning into my face more, as I tried to pull away, I felt tears starting to come into my eyes. He took that as a sign, and stepped away slightly. It was really cold and dark still seeing as it was winter and I just wanted to run away but couldn't move.

"Now...take off your hoodie." He said, and a just stood there. No. I wasn't doing this.

"Hun, do you want to live or not?" He snapped, and so I did what he asked, leaving me in just a take top and my jeans.

Then in one swift motion he grabbed my hand, tying them up with rope and threw me on the ground. I was about to cry out but he stuck a cloth in my mouth that muffled my screams. He took off my pants and started touching me everywhere, and hitting me, punching, kicking.

It hurt.

A lot.

I just wanted to get up and beat the shit out of him but I couldn't.

After a good ten minutes of beating me, he pulled up my pants for me, but left me tied up in my tank top and unbuttoned jeans at 2:43

In the morning

In winter

And it's still raining.

I was just beat and violated and left to freeze.

And no one was around to help me

***

Gerard's POV

Beeeep Beeeep Beeeep

SLAM

Damn it. I forgot to turn my alarm off yesterday night. Why would anyone need to be awake at 6AM on a saturday?!

Whatever, it's not like i can go back to sleep now. I got up, threw on the same clothes as usual, my black skinnies, black t-shirt, and my black jacket...but today I even threw on a nice striped scarf since it was -3' celcius outside.

I yell out to my brother that I'm heading out for a coffee, and I'm off. It's really cold outside so I decide to take the shortcut down the alleyway. I see a lump down in the alley, close to the wall. What could it be?

As I get closer I realize it's a person, a woman.

I reach her feet and stare in horror, bending to next to her face.

It was Red

A/N: Im sorry...I didn't excatly know what to write so I made word diarreah and this appeared...ta daaa

Poor Red tho right?

I literally just looked at my iPod and saw my reads like doubled over night and yelled "Holy Fuck!" because I love you...I didn't even realize that people are actually reading my book :3

Sorry this chapter is a little short

I love you

Comment, favourite, share :)

- zo