Jean & Jenny

Vida Jackson's pic above

Year 2035 Boston

Vida Jackson's pov

I was working on an experiment with my father and his friend. Yes we are scientists. My father's name is Jeremy Jackson and he is the greatest scientist in the world and my father's friend's name is Klark Malum. Mr. Malum is a great scientist too he is my father's friend since they were in college. So yes you can say that they are best friends. But I never trusted him I felt that he is up to something Mr.Malum is helping us in this experiment but not in daily bases he shows up any two days in a week he didn't show up today. Last but not least me, my name is Vida Jackson. I am 19 years old. I completed my graduation when I was 15 and now I am working as an assistant for my father. If you are asking how I look well I wear glasses, I have long brunette hair, stormy grey eyes and I am fair. Yea I know I look like I am still 15 I look younger than my age that's my plus point if people say I look young I take that as compliment. I guess that's the intro.

Me, my father and Mr.Malum were working on an experiment which will make the world a peaceful place. No one will have to suffer in any way. Well we were working and experimenting on a device called Xinus1995. That device look like a crystal and was shining brightly. Xinus1995 was everything that everyone wanted. It is a healer and can make humans immortal, if you're hungry or weak it will give you energy. It can give you super powers like you can lift up any heavy things and you can fly or you can control all the elements of earth.

Our experiment was about to finish on Xinus1995. But we were still working on how we will be able to hold Xinus1995 with our bare hands because when ever we tried to touch without gloves Xinus1995 it gave us electric current. Me and my father were working on it. While me and father working on it my father suddenly turned towards me and smiled and asked "Vida my sweet child I wanna show you something will you follow me?" I gave him confused look but then I nodded "ok sure father." He grinned at my response and motioned his hand for me to follow him. I followed him and exited the lab we walked for 15 minutes towards forest. While we were walking in the forest he didn't said a word and then I saw a small hut. I asked my father in worried tone "Father where are you taking me?". "It's a surprise princess." my father said in excited tone while opening the hut's door. We entered the small room in that room there was a small fire place and on the left side there is a small table which had a candle holder. I was able to see that because the room has dim light. My father asked gently with smile "Vida can you pick up the candle holder from that table?" I was confused about what father was up to but I didn't let it show I nodded with small smile and picked up the candle holder and when I did I heard a creaking sound. I looked towards that creaking sound and saw the floor has a small door and now it is open. I looked at my father who looked like an excited child I let out a small laugh and said "I guess it leads us to a basement." His smile grew bigger and said "Yes you guess it. Now follow me." He started to walking towards basement and I followed him. It was pitch dark I made sure that I will not fall. We walked in dark for 2 minutes and then I saw a door which was made of steel. Father open the but still everything was dark till my father commanded "Lights on!!". With that the lights turned on and I felt like I will go blind so I closed my eye and shielded my eyes with my hands. I slowly opened the eyes and started getting used to the bright light. And when I got used to the light my jaw dropped I was see the most hi-tech lab ever. More hi-tech lab from which we left from and came here. "Wow..." is the only word which escaped from my mouth. My eyes were wondering everywhere in the lab but then I came back to my senses when a robotic female voice spoke. "Welcome back docter Jackson." I saw him sitting on a comfortable chair enjoying my reaction and asked "you like my lab?" I nodded my smile grew wide "yes very much." My dad got up from the chair like an excited child and said "if that's the case...the show is not over yet, Isa open the door of room number 3 and turn on the lights of its room." After a few seconds the robotic female voice said "Dr Jackson the door of room number 3 is open with lights on." After that my father said "Thank you Isa and now follow me princess." With that he started walking briskly and I followed him but I realised that he called me princess after a very long time. He used to call me princess when I was 7 year old but as time passed and my mother died he stopped calling me princess. "Dose that mean that my father is back to his usual happy self?"