There is no way whatsoever that Jude us ever going to beat me like that.

                The cheeky boy hops off of the log, casting another grin in my direction before he makes a move. He drops to the ground, the emotion draining out of his face. The oxygen escapes my windpipes, making my heart skip a beat. I don’t know what he plans on doing from down there, other than to ruin his beige shorts with numerous grass stains.

                He slithers closer to me, not one of us daring to breathe. Jude can be one hell of a mental patient, on edge of being knocked off of his rocker. He could be in the middle of being anything his wild imagination can think of, ranging from something completely innocent (which is highly unlikely, but still a possibility) to the raunchiest thing to ever murder the Earth.

                He comes to a stop a breathe away from my knees, a laughing fit coming over him as he realizes just what position that it could all look with. He doesn't laugh for that long when the serious look comes back, surprisingly enough. I roll my eyes at the idiot, always such a little drama queen with everything.

                "Lennon," he begins in a smooth tone. "I have something I've been pondering over for years now, just gathering up the courage to come out with it. It's a huge steppingstone for all things that are sane in this world, so you can see why I would be thinking about it so much. Since the day I first laid eyes on you all those years ago, I knew that I would ask the question."

                "Jude, you're an idiot. We haven't known each other for years; I have only just met all of you, like, two months ago." I rest my hand on my hip, enjoying the nice weather but not Jude's stupidness. "You can stop talking all of your gibberish now."

                "Me? Gibberish?" He brings a finger up to himself, a shocked expression wide in his face as he points to himself. Jude, forever the innocent victim in every situation ever. "That's completely absurd. I have no idea where you got that idea from, but you better stop listening to that unreliable source. Jacque," he fake coughs.

                The girl hears him all right, letting out an offended, "Dude!"

                Jude and I roll our eyes at the same time, knowing all too well that his words ring true. "Getting back to my previous point, you know the one I was getting at before I was bombed with your hatred. It was a good point, too, you loser."

                He mumbles a few words, trying to remember what the last words that he said out loud were. "Ah yes," he says once he remembers exactly where he placed the mental bookmark. "it's time I admit my true feelings for you, Lennon. So now that I've made that clear, I have something very important to ask of you. Although it's posed as a question, you have no choice - you must say yes."

                Looking at me with puppy dogs eyes that are sweet enough to melt my heart, he utters the stupidest words to ever form a sentence; I temporally forget what air is. One of these days I'm going to be around Jude and just die because of how he makes my heart rate speed up. I suppose it wouldn't be the worst way to leave this place, right beside an idiot of his measure.

                "Will you marry me, Len Ben?" He goes the motion that is typical of a marriage proposal; except for the fact his hand is completely empty. That doesn't seem to faze him, as he goes on to pretend to pull out the ring with a hopefully expression on his face. He looks up at me, the invisible ring moving at a constant rate in between his fingertips.

                I know that he cannot be serious, for reasons that are much too obvious. I'm not sure what bizarre Chick Flick he's trying to reenact to make himself look more romantic he is, only that he's willing to do anything to secure himself high up on the bronze throne.  He's terribly committed to making sure that he's rig about everything that comes flying out of his mouth, no matter what the content really is. That's highly vain Jude for you, just like he always acts like.