"Why did you speak to Chuck?"Betty asked and Marley shrugged.
"He's back in school and he approached me. Betty what happened? You can talk to me," Marley said and Betty sighed. Tears welled up in her eyes and Betty bit her lip to stop her from crying.

"Something happened, I don't know how and I don't know why. It's like I didn't know what was happening until it happened. Veronica said I called myself Polly, and I called Chuck, Jason. It's like there is a darkness inside of me and I try so hard to keep it in but sometimes it just-" Betty explained tailing off when she started to cry. Marley sighed and pulled Betty into a hug.

"It's okay Betty, there's a darkness in all of us," Marley said rubbing Betty's back.
"Whenever you need to talk, Betts, I'm here. All the time." Marley said and Betty nodded hugging Marley tighter.

After Betty left the room Marley took out her phone and called Archie's dad's office number hoping Jughead's dad will answer.

"It's Jones," he answered and Marley let out a breath of relief.
"Hi, Mr Jones. It's Marley. I don't know if your remember but I'm Jughead's-" Marley said before she was interrupted by FP.

"Jughead's girlfriend, I remember," FP continued and Marley nodded even though he couldn't see her.

"Great. Well I'm calling because it's Jughead's birthday tomorrow, and I was wondering if maybe you can come watch a movie with us? And then grab something to eat after?" Marley asked hopefully and FP chuckled breathlessly down the phone.

"Does he know your calling me?" FP asked and Marley sighed.
"No. I thought maybe I should surprise him?" Marley said and FP chuckled again.

"Ah, man. If there's one thing Jughead likes less than surprises and that's his birthday. The kids never even had a party. He's never wanted one." FP said and Marley got confused.

"Never?" Marley asked in shook.
"Mmm-hmm. Anyway I think the best gift that I can give to give to Jughead would be to stay away, but I appreciate the call, Marley," FP said and Marley sighed before FP hung up.

------------------------------------------------------
At lunch time Marley was putting her books away again when Drew and Dakota approached her.

"Missed us?" They asked in unison making Marley jump. Marley turned around and smiled at them.

"You guys aren't still contiguous are you?" Marley asked at they both chuckled.
"Nope, we've recovered. Dakota is banned from the kitten now so it probably wouldn't happen again," Drew said and Marley chuckled while Dakota shot him a look.

"As much as we would love to talk. We have to go get the homework we've missed. We will talk to you later, Marls," Dakota said before dragging Drew in the direction she was walking in.

Marley closed her locker before walking to the cafeteria. She spotted Archie, Kevin, Veronica and Betty sitting at the table and went to sit next to them.

"So guys, I've been thinking..." Marley said when she sat down at the table getting the attention of her friends.

"Oh no," Kevin said and Marley shot him a look while popping her gum.

"We, should host Jughead a birthday party," Marley said and Archie shook his head.
"Mr Jones told me that Jughead has never had a birthday party," Marley continued and Kevin, Veronica, and Betty eyes widened.