Chapter 12

Marribonnet's POV (LOL SURPRISED YET)

"I told you! We go down three blocks! THREE BLOCKS, STITCH! Then we turn right by the bus station! THE BUS STATION! DO EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING?!?!" I shouted by Stitch's ear (the bunny one) as he maneuvered the motorcycle we were on.

"I wouldn't be so distracted IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP ON SHOUTING BY MY BUNNY EAR!!!" He shouted back as we missed our turn, again. He was going so fast that I don't even know if he's planning to use the brakes anytime soon.

"I wouldn't be shouting IF ONLY YOU ACTUALLY KEPT YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AND USED THE BRAKES YOU NUMBSKULL!!" I shouted once more as he, once again, sped up the road and almost ran over a stray cat.

WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME???

"...-rri,"

"Earth to Marri!"

"MARRIBONNET ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Stitch's voice interrupted me from my thoughts. He was also snapping his fingers. I looked at him, then back at the motorcycle that we were supposed to use to get to where Springtrap and the others are. In Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"Huh, what?" I asked with a confused look. I must've totally looked like an idiot because he started giggling, trying to contain his laughter, which he was very successful at. Gotta hand it to the bunny boy on this one.

He cleared his throat before he spoke, "I asked you," he put on his helmet, "if you really know where Fazbear's was located. Cause I honestly don't wanna drive around town, on a motorcycle, with a girl on the back of it. It makes me feel all weirded out and stuff." Tch. Stupid rabbit. I thought as he hopped unto the motorcycle. Pun intended.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You heard me speak of the directions while we were on the phone before you oh-so rudely interrupted me." I put on my helmet as well.

"Excuse me, but YOU weren't on the phone, I was. And FYI, YOU'RE the rude one here! Who barges into someone's conversation and starts to spit out random directions of how to get there?!" He looked back, glaring at me harshly. Oh he's good.

"W-well, you didn't h-have t-to interrupt m-me l-like that you know!! Y-you could've just..." Just what, Marri? Whaddya have to say to him? Ugh. I hate myself when he corners me like this.

"So? Just what?" He smirked. I looked down and silently cursed under my breath.

"F-fine. You win this time, but next time, I'll get the upper hand!! You'll see!!" I clenched my fist as I glared at him. He just rolled his eyes and turned his back on the road.

"That's what I thought. Come on, we're leaving." He twisted the key to the ignition which started the motor, and waited a bit for me. I climbed on and held unto his maroon jacket. We finally went on the road as I told him the directions. But there is one thing I wished for in my mind...

I hope nothing ends up like what I saw in my head.

-------------------

Lol. Surprise. The scene from the earlier part of the chapter was just a thought of Marri because of the fact that she's worried about how they will be able to get there. Safely? Or deadly?

(Also were you expecting this short chapter to be in Marri's Point Of View??? Kukukukuku~)

XOXO
~This is DJ, signing out!