Chapter 5

Goldie's POV

I was still thinking if this was really Springtrap.

My Springtrap...

I haven't seen him ever since we were scrapped and brought here. It's been almost...what, 10 years? How fast time flies, huh? So...10 years, before I finally met him again.

And that moment is now...

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I replied to Freddy, who smiled at me.

"Thanks. You should really have a friend. You shouldn't always be alone." Freddy said as he wrapped his arms around my torso. For a moment, I just stood there before hugging back. After a while, he pulled away and left me and Springtrap alone.

I looked at Springtrap and he hung his head low. There was an awkward silence for a few moments. To my surprise, he was the one who decided to break it by standing up and looking at me, meeting my gaze. It was then I realized that we were holding each other's gazes, and that this whole time, I've been staring into his beautiful silver eyes, mesmerized by it.

Wait what? Beautiful? ...Did I just say that? Well...to be honest, I did have feelings for Springtrap. But I don't think he actually likes me back. I mean, why the heck would he even like a guy? Damn, I guess I'm just gay like Freddy.

I was lost in my thoughts involving the blonde in front of me that I didn't realize he broke eye contact and sat back down. Should I talk to him? But I don't know what to say or where I should start...

"H-hey Spring." Really? That's all you can say? 'Hey Spring'? The nagging voice in my head spoke.

But what else should I say you bimbo?! Another voice argued.

Couldn't you have gone with something better like, 'Oh hey dude! Long time no see! How's life?'

I can't say that to him you son of a-

I was broken out of my thoughts by Springtrap speaking after what seemed like an eternity. "Oh. Hi Goldie. W-what brings you here?" He replied in a mild raspy voice, eyes slightly widened. Huh, I guess being powered off for 10 years does that to you.

"N-nothing much. Just thought about me and my brother visiting you. How you doing?" I asked. I internally facepalmed after realizing what I just asked.

"I-I'm fine. Life is great being powered off." He joked, chuckling to himself while I smiled a bit sadly, regretting the words that came tumbling out of my mouth like a damn tumbleweed. "Say, since when did you have a brother?" He asked curiously, diverting the topic from him to me.

"Not sure. All I remember is that he was here ever since we were scrapped and brought here, said they modeled him after me. Actually, to be honest, you also have a brother. Y-you wanna see him?" I had to tell the truth eventually.

"..."

"What's the matter?" I asked, a frown forming on my face. He flinched slightly, before smiling at me.

"Nothing. Uhh, sure? I wanna see what's upstairs anyway." He replied, not entirely sure, but I knew better than to question him, anyway.

"Ok then. Let's go." I said and held out a hand for him to take, gesturing him to stand up. He took it and stood up from his position, thanking me, and following me upstairs.

This is the beginning of a new friendship...