Chapter 3

Goldie's POV

Once we've finished eating, I told the others that I should be heading back. I then felt a hand grab my wrist. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Freddy with a rather serious look.

"What's wrong, Freddy?" I asked with a raised brow. He then smiled slightly.

"Come with me. I want to show you something." He let go and gestured for me to follow him. I agreed and went after him. We stood in front of a metal door that said "Parts and Service", which made me asked him, "Why're we here?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise." He winked and opened the door and motioning for me to go first. I stepped inside and he did too, closing the door silently. He flipped a switch that was located beside the door and the single light flickered opened. There were lots of accessories and spare parts in here, a table and some tools, which would obviously serve as the workplace for a mechanic. Freddy walked over to a rack that contained animatronic heads. He removed a spare Freddy head and by the wall was a lever. He pulled it downwards and suddenly, the wall opened from beside the rack, which led to a really dark room. Freddy gestured me to follow him again. We got into the room and pressed another switch to open a light revealing a staircase. We went down and Freddy got a key to open yet another door. The door opened to reveal a broken humanitronic with several scratches and open wounds, wires pouring out of them. I trembled slightly at the sight of whatever this thing was.

"W-what is that?" I asked with slight confusion and fear evident in my voice. I stared at it while Freddy answered my question.

"Don't you mean, who is that?" Freddy said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Wait...what?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows, making Freddy sigh.

"Look closer." He replied simply. "You'll know what I mean." I knelt down and examined the broken humanitronic one more time and then remembered something from its looks. A flash of gold and purple shone through my eyes as I saw the figure of my dear companion in place of the broken one in front of me.

"Wait a minute, it couldn't be. C-could it? No... D-don't tell me it's...." Fear leaked into my voice as I trembled slightly.

He's dead.

H-he was scrapped.

This thing couldn't be him.

It can't be...

But...

...

Why do I keep hoping that it is him?

"Mhm." Freddy nodded. "You better believe it. What you're looking at right now is none other than the unconscious figure of the one closest to you dear heart. It is him..." My eyes widened at the mention of the name.

A name which I haven't heard of for a very long time.

"Springtrap..."

===

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN FULLY EDITED AND IMPROVED.