Chapter 7

Goldie's POV

*Sigh* Springtrap, if you only knew how much I love you. I thought. I showed Springtrap most of the stuff around here and well, most of the time we just had an awkward silence.

We sat on the stage together both exhausted from exploring this gigantic place--which, mind you, that I still haven't memorize--and agreed to just rest.

I finally managed to break the awkward silence by asking him,"So, how long HAVE you been in the backroom?"

He put on a thinking face and finally blurted out, "To be honest, I actually have no idea how long I've been shut down." He said looking down. "But I guess I must have been in there for a long, long time." He added.

"Pssh, you're telling me. You've been around ever since that, you know, incident, up until now. Hmm, which reminds me, we should go check your system. You might be getting a teeny bit rusty am I right?" I suggested. But to be honest, I just did that for it to be lest awkward between the two of us.

"Yeah sure, I could do that. Just as long as ya don't hit my "heroic screw", eh, eh?" He nudged me. I swear this guy watches to much Yo-Kai Watch sometimes. Come to think of it, where does he watch it?!

"Uh-huh. Keep doing that. C'mon, let's just go to the parts and service room to get'cha fixed." I stood up and harshly grabbed his arm and dragged him to the p&s room.

"Hey let go! You don't have to drag me ya know! I have legs too!" He said and I let go of his arm then continued walking to the p&s room with him trailing behind.

Meanwhile... If you're questioning where the crew is, then here's your answer!

Third person POV

Two unusual figures were spying on Golden Freddy and his new "friend". These two figures were giggling as Springtrap was following Goldie.

"Alright guys time's up! Enough spying! Back to the game!" Freddy said to these two figures.

"Alright captain just a sec!" One of the figures said.

"Oh come on fellas it's your turn to spin the bottle!" Bonnie replied, slowly getting annoyed with these two.

"Uggh. Fine, but can we eat first? I'm starving." One of the figures which is a girl said. Finally the two figures showed themselves and its... its...

Foxy and Chica.

"Alright who's up for some pizza my treat!" Chica happily suggested.

They all agreed and started to eat pizza.

Back to Goldie Locks and Spring lock who seems to be doing an animatronic surgery... Wait wtf?

Springtrap's POV

"Now, I'm going to take off these bandages from your arms, then try to heal your... scars, wounds, bruises or whatever. Just... Hold still." Goldie said to me in a smooth, calming voice that's telling me everything's good.

Oh yeah, for you to catch up, Goldie's been doing a robotic surgery to me to heal my wounds, bruises, scars, and even my rusted parts. So far, he's only got my true color back, and also got me into good shape.

5 minutes later...

I feel new. I, I feel the same feeling I haven't felt in a seriously long time. Like the time I was bought and brought into Fredbear's Diner. Or when I first met Goldie. I think I feel...

Happy.

A/N: Yeah yeah I know crappy ending. But hey, at least I updated. That's all that matters right guys? Uhh... Guys?

(Cricket cricket) (random tumbleweed comes by)

Well then. I was gonna make a little present as my appreciation to 1.33k or whatever views, but since I don't get response, I guess I'm just gonna ditch that new idea I had which was supposed to have you guys or your oc in this book as a character! Oh. (Covers mouth) I think I said enough. Oh well I'll explain in the next chapter I guess. Oh and BTW, merry Christmas everyone!

But 4 now...

Chow! ~88