Chapter 6

Springtrap's POV

I went upstairs with Goldie. Sure enough, this place had changed a lot, ever since, well, you know...being scrapped? I just miss Fredbear's. Me and Goldie, we had a ton, of memories there.

On the other hand, maybe, just, maybe, I, I mean, we, could make new memories here as friends. I mean, think about it. How long have we been performing, then the diner was shutdown due to health problems, then we were powered off, and even scrapped and kept inside those backrooms. How many years was that? I think we have enough time in here to become best friends once again.

As I was thinking about how fun this would be, I didn't realize that I'm already upstairs with Goldie and a purple bunny in front of him. He smiled at me and said, "So uh... Springtrap? I want you to meet your little brother, Bonnie. Bonnie, this is Springtrap, you're older brother. I want you two to get along just fine, ok?" I sighed. He's still the same Goldie I used to love.

"Sure Goldie. I'll try to make the best out of this." I replied.

Goldie just smiled. I loved seeing his cute smile.

Ok sorry I just had to cut it here. I really need to go to the bathroom and I can't hold it anymore!!! Pleeeeeeasee!! So so sorry and thank you for so many reads! Love ya!

Chow! ~88