Jiley - Panic

It all is happening so fast and before I know it I am met with the cold hard floor.

James Pov

I hear a thud on the floor which catches my attention immediately not knowing what is going on. My attention was focused on the three boys in front of me but now I am looking around in search for what created that large noice. I notice The team is frantically yelling crowding something or someone but the presence of one person is missing and that's when I panick.

"Riley!" I run over pushing everyone away from the group in order to see my girlfriend lying unconscious on the floor. When and how did this happen?! I obviously shout loud enough to get everyone's attention, Everyone stops yelling and then turns their focus to her body on the floor with Michelle crouched down by her side crying.

"James" Michelle whispers with her face tear stained "help her please. I- I don't know what happened" she cries holding onto Riley's hand tightly in her own.

"Move" I shout Pushing everyone else who is still surrounding her away, Michelle Riley's 'sister' included. I then crouch down next to her and I feel my own eyes begin to water at the sight in front of me. What even happened? One minute ago we were all talking in studio A taking a break from rehearsal and the next thing you know, my girlfriend is on the floor and a massive crowd of shock, sadness, fear and confusion takes over.

"Michelle what happened?" I ask placing my hand on Riley's forehead, she is hot and flustered. I then turn her wrist over checking her pulse and it is beating so fast.

"She started breathing heavy then was dizzy and then she fainted, that's all I saw" miss Kate pulls a very upset Michelle away and everyone takes a step back as I look over her body. I feel so bad, how didn't I notice? I lean over her mouth and thankfully she is still breathing.

"Riley, baby please please wake up" I panic softly shaking her in hope that she will just jolt up, but she doesn't even flinch. I look up at the team only for a second to see Stephanie and tahlia comforting Michelle as miss kate has her hands clasped together biting her lips. The boys are just watching intensely. I don't even realise I'm crying until I see a drop of water fall on her tshirt.

What happened to my girl? She was fine a minute ago, or so I thought.

"Should we call an ambulance?" I hear Cierra whisper to miss Kate and I freeze. I am horrified of the hospital and the team know that. When I was younger my favourite grandma died and I was sitting in that hospital room with her as she slowly passed away, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer the day I went to the hospital with him and my cousin and when my dad started abusing me 4 years ago, I spent a lot of time in the hospital. Riley knows about my fear so every time I need to go for a check up or something, she gets her mum to come over and do it in my own house as she is a doctor but even the thought horrifies me.

Suddenly I realise what's important here, Riley. This isn't about me it's about her and I'll do anything to keep my baby safe.

I turn to Kate and nod as she dials the number and tells the other line our address and what has happened. As we wait the agonising time for the sirens to be heard, I kiss Riley's temple and stoke away her stray hairs. The footsteps were loud when they came pounding into the studio and soon a man wearing a blue hospital suit came to sit on the other side of Riley. He began asking questions.

"Hi, so could you please tell me what has happened?" He asks and Michelle steps in explaining to him what she explained to me.