Losing you

Riley's Pov

"Ok ok ok, you know what? Seeing as we crashed a jiley sleepover they can choose the movie and the food!" Michelle speaks over the top of the arguing troupe.

"But James wants pizza and I'm sooooo sick of pizza!" I whine. I love pizza, I do it just gets annoying if we have it every week.

"Ok well what if your up for a little challenge? A way to decide who chooses!" Wests announces which draws everyone's focus to him.

"Mmm-k?" I shift on James lap rather to hear wests challenge

"Ok, its up to Riley. If she can persuade James, she can choose but if James remains unconvinced, he chooses"

"Ok and by persuade you mean-"

"Do all means necessary!" He says sitting back propping one leg over the other on the couch with his hands folded together.

"Ok" I sigh and turn to straddle James. I begin to innocently play with his hair and collar of his tshirt whilst giving him the puppy dog eyes and whispering 'please'

I then push his tshirt to the side and kiss his neck to his jawline, cheek, forehead and the tip of him nose, everywhere but his lips.

"So?" I question wanting to know if my methods are working.

"So nothing. The only thing this torture is doing to me is making it hard to resist not pinning you below me fucking you right here right now" he sighs aswell. I kinda give up but I still get my choice.. I pull away and sit up still straddling him.

"Ok give this choice to me and you can have your way tonight" I tell him and it causes a smirk.

"I'm down for that!" He says

"Thought you would be.." I sigh/mumble as I climb over from my current straddle position and just sit across his lap sideways.

"Ok then *cough* whipped eh-em well..." west begins, and it courses me to blush slightly and James to roll his eyes, we all know he's whipped although he might. It ever admit it...

"Whatever bro" James says as he doesn't even share eye contact with anyone instead he remains in the same position twirling my hair around his forefinger.

"K babe your pick? What poison will you choose to feed us.." James sighs dramatically. I slap him a little harder than intended...

"Ouch" he frowns with puppy dog eyes. He usually does this when he wants to be soft with me. Like loving kisses and cuddles and stuff but he never does it any other time so I don't know what he expects. That is until I raise my eye brows as if I'm asking what? But he soon points to his lips. I smile softly, he usually isn't soft around any one but me and that's what I think is so special. But I also love that he isn't afraid about showing people he loves me. And I love him so much more for that reason.

I place a sweet delicate kiss upon his lips. I am still seated sideways across my boyfriends lap and my right hand is on his shoulder whilst my other hand is on resting on his chest. Our soft lip lock that only lasts for a second or so Obviously that isn't a enough for James...because he mumbles something.

"Mh no. More." He pulls me back in this time for a longer steamy make out. I try and back out but he just pulls me back in chuckle against my lips. I eventually pull away only because of the comments being made; "oh god get a room", or "you might be able to eat each other but we need food!" James of course resorts to kissing my neck.