I know now (trittany)

Brittany's POV

As I place the glass down onto the wooden table in front of me, the alcohol burns my throat. The cast are having this catch up thing at the local club. The girls minus me are dancing whilst Trevor Isaac and Lamar are walking back with ice cold beer glasses in hands.

"Britt why aren't you out on that dance floor" Isaac questions as the three boys enter the booth. Lamar slides in next to me whilst Isaac is across from me and Trevor sitting on the opposite end.

"Yeah I'd rather see you out there shaking that thang'!" Trevor sarcastically says in a weird accent quoting mean girls. I roll my eyes biting my lips not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me laugh.

"Shut up"

"Oh come on Britt that was funny!" He replies with his laughter ceasing, dying down to nothing.

"Just because I made you watch mean girls a billion times in the cast hug doesn't mean you have to recite it" I tell him annoyed.

"Britt are you ok?" Lamar questions concerned. To be honest I'm not..

"Nah. But it's ok" I reply

"What's wrong?" Lamar continues.

"A guy came up to me before..." I mumble. It's not very loud in here right now because the music has faded out. We are actually the furthest booth away from the dance floor and bar.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Trevor says in all seriousness wide-eyed.

"No" I mumble just as quiet as I did before.

"Well was he swearing or disrespecting you?" Isaac questions just as concerned.

"No" I answer the same two lettered word again.

"Did you touch you or force you to do anything?" Lamar questions laying his arm around the back of the booth and my back.

"No"

"Then what did he do?" Isaac questions taking a gulp from his beer.

"He asked me out..." I say very quiestly whilst tapping my long acrylic fingernails against the glass of alcohol in front of me.

"Brittany that's great!" Trevor says excitedly, although I don't know why.

"No it's not"

"Why Britt, he wasn't rude to you or anything so why don't you give him a chance" Trevor says smiling before taking a sip of his coke - trevs the driver tonight for the boys, the girls just planned on taking an uber although I wasn't into that so the boys said they could drive me home.

"I don't want to give him a chance Trevor."

"Why not?" He questions concerned.
"Is it because this 'trittany' thing got into your head? If it is then don't worry-"

"It's not about us Trevor. Don't worry it's stupid"

"I'm sure it's not." Lamar says smiling.

"Britt can you please tell us what's wrong? You said yourself that you more comfortable around us then the girls" Isaac said

"Yeah I am but you wouldn't understand.."

"Is it a girl thing?" Isaac questions again. I love all of these boys so much. They mean the world to me. They are my best friends and I can trust them with anything. I really don't know what I would do without them. The boys always protect me.