Crenny

It was the 52nd time that he found himself doing this. 52 times - sometimes more than once in a week..... well mostly once every day.

Craig often found himself always falling back, day after day he'd wait beside that stone. He'd get the same flowers- the ones he knew he liked. Then he'd just wait it out.

It ranged from minuets to hours- and on one occasion it was a few days.
And yes Craig did wait in that exact same spot for him to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Craig's POV)

He couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips as He leant back, feeling the cool stone beneath his jumper. " you've really done it now huh McCormick?" He breaths out. It had been a pretty decent death- it wasn't nothing fancy or anything..... but it still hurt. Not that he would say that- his best friends didn't even seem to remember! It was only himself and the blonde.

It made him feel special of sorts, the fact that he could remember, although how sick to his stomach knowing one day he probably wouldn't come back..... and that fear was a constant in his life. Following him round like a dog- and he was holding the leash.

He let out another breathy sigh and watched the wind blow it away, it was a cold November. But he couldn't be more honest that it was a perfect night. His lips cracking up to a small smile as he felt the wind brush through him. " c'mon ken....." he sighs and pulled his knees to his chest " I'm not growing shy younger here" he chuckles softly and gave a soft smile as he looked around. Nobody was here- well of course nobody was- this was across the barrier.... not that he cared really. It made him sick to his stomach just thinking about why t was put up there. South Park was honestly an awful place to grow up, so it only leaves you wondering who or what could be lurking behind the barrier. And so far? Craig and Kenny have found nothing. They'd scouted the forest together many times, and only found certain animals- a few birds, a frog here and there, a deer or two and more. It didn't make sense. He'd just shrugged it off, thinking it was put up to keep the kids out of the forest- probably bears, he'd initially thought.

He felt another smile tug at his lips as he watched the sky, this place always brought back memories.....
------------------------------
It was a chilly autumn, the wind blowing through their hair as they raced past the barrier into the woods. It was calm in the woods, nothing to different happening besides the odd chirping of birds.

Craig found himself staring- now it wasn't the first time that he'd had to avert his gaze from the blonde. It's just that Kenny was breathtaking- his dimples when he smiles, the way his eyes light up when he talks about his little sister. Even the faintest litter of freckles across his cheeks- yes Craig had tried counting them once.
------------
(Kenny POV)

Kenny let out a cheerful laugh " craig hurry up!" He grabbed the males hand and pulled him along to his favourite spot, the top of the hill that overlooked the entire town. The smile across his lips never lessening as he had Craig settle down beside him. Automatically leaning slightly more into his side.

Craig was practically a body heater! Nobody else was close enough to know this though, and that thought made him happy. Craig was his- call him jealous- call him what you'd like but Craig was his, not Token's.Not Tweek's.And especially Not Clyde's.

He let out a bliss filled sigh as he felt the arms wrap around his lower back, leaning more into the raven haired males side. It was so different to being home- where he was always cold and fighting for warmth. He just got this for free, any time, any place he could just wrap himself up in Craig's arms and parade around happily. It brought a smile to his lips revealing his slightly crooked teeth

" what's gotten you so happy?"  The male had asked and Kenny just smiled more, turning to gently press his lips against the warm cheek " you" he breathed out with a soft giggle. Watching Craig's signature frown turn into a soft warm smile. Score one for Kenny! He inwardly cheered and leant against his shoulder slightly more.

" you're such a sap" he heard Craig mutter and snorted in amusement but stopped as soon as he saw Craig lean over.

He was buzzing with excitement as he leant up and met him halfway. Their lips slipping together like pieces in a puzzle. 
------------------------------------------
( still Kenny's POV )

He groans quietly and stretched his shoulders as he walked- his back sore and stiff. Probably from that car he was hit with, or was it a truck.... it didn't matter, he just wanted to see Craig, know that Craig was alive, that he was still here.

He knew death isn't a thing he should be afraid of, but thinking about a life without Craig? That would be a nightmare. He'd have a part of his heart lost and that part would never return.

He couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks. Craig had brought flowers for him... again... they were lilies- his favourite. His lips tilting upwards in a smile as he rushed up the last few paces on the hill.

" Tucker!" He yelled out as he all but jumped the blue covered male. Laughter filling the air as he noses at him lightly.

" hey McCormick" the male replied with his own smile, hand ruffling the golden locks and holding him closer. He smiles more, practically beaming up at Craig as he cuddled into his side more.

Just being in Craig's arms made him happy, the feeling of warmth spreading through his body made him feel tingly and giddy.

" how long were you waiting?" He couldn't help but ask as he bit his bottom lip. He knew Craig would have waited day and night just to make sure he was okay and alive again.

" just over 30 minuets" he spoke and kenny grins " that's a record! " a soft laugh slipping past his lips as he hugged his shoulders more and pressed sweet kisses to Craig's cheeks

///////////
(Craig's POV again 😅)

"Just over 30 minuets" he uttered out and smiles at Kenny's screech before he tipped his head to the side feeling the kisses.

He chuckles softly and hugs Kenny's waist as he let him, " now now ken calm down" he chuckles breathlessly and gently pushed their foreheads together.

" I love you"
"I love you"

He smiles softly and brushed their lips together as he linked their fingers- he knew kenny liked affection as much as a puppy. So he always tried extra hard to make him smile.

( guess who's back! So I don't think I made it clear when I said message me a ship and an au idea- please message me not comment because I never get the notifications for comments xxxx