Catters

(Butters PoV)
I hum softly as I pull my scarf round my shoulders after pulling my baby blue fleece on and zipping it up, shivering from the cold, I run my fingers through my bright blonde hair and smile as I walk down stairs "
Morning mum!dad!" I chirped out as I kiss both their cheeks before putting my lunch in my bag as well as my books.
I skip breakfast that morning so I could catch up to my friends;Eric Kyle Stan and Kenny! I smile to myself and walk outside shivering, it's so cold!
When I finally make it o the bus stop I see my friends and wave "
Hello!" I spoke as I looked up at Kenny who was clad in his orange parka and starring at who I thought must have been Craig, before I say hello to Stan and Kyle before I get to Eric and frown softly " Eric it's cold you need your scarf on" I spine and wrapped the light blue scarf round my best friends neck with a bright smile not noticing Eric's blush
(Eric's PoV)
I blush lightly as I let butters fix my scarf before the bus arrived " Yeh fag" I muttered under my breath and got on the bus after the bubbly blonde and before the Jew,hippy and the poor kid.
I sat by butters as usual as I watched Kenny sit with Craig and Stan with Kyle. Of course the usual groups today kyle with his fag boyfriend and Kenny with his other fag boyfriend. I roll my eyes and look down at the bubbly blonde seated beside me and slip an arm round his waist blushing lightly as I pull him closer, I've been with butters for a few weeks now and everything's fine, perfect.but almost too perfect, I loved my little blonde and he loved me back but he couldn't tell his parents and I couldn't be assed to tell my mum, she's probably too busy fucking someone.
I sigh as I rest my head on butters and kiss his forehead gently as the bus stops before getting up and tugging the small blonde of the bus with me before I press our lips together gently, loving the feel of butters soft gentle lips against mine as I pulled him close, smirking into the kiss once I saw butters blushing state after we parted for air and I kiss his ear gently " love you fag" I spoke and grin at the reply I get.
" love you too Eric"

(( I know it's bad but I'm trying my best!