Tyde

(( request from Tigergoes-meow, sorry if I got it wrong ^~^))

Clyde PoV
I bit my lip as I looked around frantically,it was Christmas, well Christmas Eve and I still didn't know what to get my boyfriend token.
We have been dating for eight months now and you'd think I would know what to get him,wrong, token is extremely hard to shop for since he gets everything he wants, because he's rich.
I continued to look around and think before turning to face my friend Craig, he had a bad attitude, black hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen, I came here with Craig so he could help me since the raven was tokens best friend before me and he serves no use, I had asked Kyle what I should get token and that hadn't ended well, I found out what Kyle had gotten Kenny for Christmas and I had to say I wished I didn't.
But now, tuning out of options it seemed like a good idea, I felt my cheeks heat up as I walked with Craig to Tokens place, you see I was staying the night and Craig had left Stan to distract token for us, and when we got there all I saw was a flash of blue and red before I saw my friend in the arms of stan, I have to say Craig's blushing face was adorable, but enough about that.
I shyly gave a wave as token walked over to me, his brown hazel eyes letting with mine and i felt my heart flutter as well as my cheeks heat up again, he chuckled and slid an arm round my waist and I let out a slight giggle at his fingers tickling my sides.

The next morning I had raced downstairs quietly, after changing of course and shyly tied the pink ribbon to the side of my fringe(or bangs)
And sat beneath the Christmas tree waiting for token to come down.

Tokens PoV
I awoke wanting to find my boyfriend next to me and finding the brunette missing.I sat up and rubbed the side of my face wondering where my boyfriend had gone to, I slid out of bed before dressing and making my way down the stairs, stopping once I was at the bottom.A smile graced my lips as I found clyde sat beneath the tree with a ribbon in his hair, adorable. I watched his eyes light up as he saw me, and shooting up to hug me as I came closer, I wrapped my arms round his waist kissing his forehead gently " what's this?" I asked ad i gestured to the ribbon in my boyfriends hair. I heard his giggle and smiles as I heard what he said " it's your present! Me!", I grinned and lifted him up bridal style " oh really? I thought you would've been shy to dress up like this just for me" I spoke back and kisses his eyelids before I walked back upstairs.

Let's just say we didn't come down for a very, very long time

(( hope you liked it ^~^ requests are much appreciated