Style

It was a normal day in southpark. The birds chirping, the rain pouring and of course the people yelling at each other, more or less Kyle and Eric. The Jew and the 'nazi'.

Stan just stood there and watched,it was quite entertaining watching the red head tell curses back at Eric, his cheeks puffing out and his cheeks darkening. he truly was adorable in every way. The raven just roles his eyes and pulled the ginger close " ky come on just pay no attention to him", he hated to admit it but he could get quite jealous and protective of his super best friend.

By the time they arrived at school it was already class time and they all walked to class, kenny hitting on butters, Eric making fun of everyone, kyle following Stan as they all sat down to look at mr/Mrs garrison he honestly couldn't remember anymore.They had a test, just great all he needed was another surprise test, he sat as his desk looking at Kyle from time to time as they finished their tests. they were told to go and compare results.

Stan of course went to go to Kyle and they started chatting, just talking about school, home life etc, he was tempting weather to ask Kyle to go to Starks pond but was quite hesitant considering Kyle's over protective mother.

He was currently leaning down holding his own test paper for Kyle to look at, he saw craig and kenny talking " so Ky-" he started before stumbling forwards As he felt some weight on his back

His cheeks darkened in colour as he felt a warmth on his lips, he had just realised he had fell forwards, his hand on the desk and his lips pressed against his best friend's, he watched the Jews pale cheeks turn a bright red and his green emerald eyes widen

He looked into his eyes before leaning forwards and pressing harder into the kiss almost letting out a cheer as he felt Kyle kiss back