"That's okay. Well, that's awesome that your working here." I complimented.

"Thanks. Anyway, what are you and James doing here? Is this a date?" the blondie gave both James and I smirk, and my face is a strawberry all of a sudden again.

"No this isn't a date. We are hanging out, that's all." I akwardly laughed, and so did James.

I want it to be though.

"Plus, Tristan and Brad abandoned us here." the sweetest person sitting across from me added.

"Okay, whatever you two say. Are you guys ready to order?" our friend gave us a look saying that he didn't believe us, but he instantly dropped the subject.

I remember though, James had something to tell me. So, I asked Drew if he give us a few minutes just so James can tell me what he wants to tell me.

"Can you actually give James and I few minutes to talk? He had something to tell me." I informed our friend that was ready to take our order.

"It can wait." the oldest one said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I had a unsure look on my face,  because I feel bad now.

"Possitive." James curved his lips into a smile, and that made my heart skip a beat.

I smiled at the boy,  that always finds a way to make me smile or blush.

"So, are you two going to order or?" Drew took me out of the state I was in of just smiling at James.

"Oh uh, yea." I think I turned pink for the hundredth time today.

I seriously need to stop doing this.

But knowing that this boy that is sitting across me, always makes happy like a dofus when I'm near him, I can't stop.

"For the apetizer, can we get the Garlic Aioli Fries? And I will have the medium heat Sweet Thai Chili Grilled Chicken Wings, with a root beer please?" I started taking my order.

Writing it down, Drew then turned to James and asked him what he wanted to order.

"What do you recommend for salads?"

"I would recommend the Caesar salad for you." he suggested.

"Okay, I'll go with the Caesar salad then. Thanks man."

Drew gave us a little smile before saying, "Okay , I'll be right back with your guys' food in a few minutes." and then walked off, leaving us alone once again.

We are alone again, here come the butterflies again.

*Time Skip to a couple of minutes*

After a few minutes have pass by, we got our food and ate it.

The thing was, we were quiet and silent again.

Thankfully, we are done eating and I was thinking about asking him again what he wanted to tell me.

So I did.

"James, what was it you wanted to tell me?" I decided to ask the boy considering he was about done with his salad.

He breathed in and out, taking a moment to speak.

It just about me worried again about him.

the tall boy started with, "the thing is Connor I-" but someone speaking on a microphone, both took our attention away from eachother and we looked at the person.

It was Drew again.

"Hello everybody. Welcome to Buffalo Wings and Rings. I hope everyone is enjoying there time here. We are actually so happy for you guys to be here today because we are actually going to start doing karaoke nights. I mean who doesn't like karaoke right?" our blonde friend said over the microphone while he was standing on the stage.

The crowd chuckled at his joke.

Oh god no.

"So do we have any takers?" he asked the audience, while looking for people.

Please not me and James.

Even I can see in the corner of my eye, that James is shrinking in his seat.

"How about these two fellas over here." wishing that our friend didn't point at us to sing, he did.

Why Drew?, why!?

James and I,  both declined but the blonde waiter kept telling us to go up.

It led to the point, where he had to walk over to us and grab us both by the arm, dragging us on stage.

It was in that moment, the audience cheered and we were both on stage looking at eachother.

All that was going through my mind was, someone help me.

*
Hello for the 4th time this week! Like ikr!? I'm so proud of myself lmfao...but srsly I kept my word that I would update during my spring break!

Considering I go back to hell Monday...aka school, I HOPEFULLY update one last time 2marrow...but we shall see...pray that I do.

Anywayyy, the next to chappies will probably short but there might b a lil suprise on the next chapter that I'm about to write...so be ready! ;)

what do you think will happen? Just wait and see...your jonnor feels are gonna get going on the next one! Buttt, I hope you guys likedthis chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡