The Daughter Of Artemis

Author's note:

Here is chapter 6. Written by me as well. My friend is probably going to write the next one. Thank you to gothygirly01 for commenting. Anyways, enjoy.

Chapter 6:

Jake's pov.

So, I'll introduce myself.

1. My name is Jake Harrison

2. I have never met either of my parents

3. I hate this world.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

My dad is Zeus. You are saying that I'm lucky? Great. I'll trade with you. I feel shameful that he's my dad. I really do. So now you are asking why? Here are the reasons: He threw me in an orphanage when I was just 3. Before I came to camp half-blood, he never contacted me once or told me that I actually had parents. Even until today, I have no idea who my mom is. Sure, I inherited some of his powers. But so what? Was he a good dad? Does he care about me? Did he ever come to see me? Did he ever even send me a dream? To be honest with you, I don't even know how he looks like. And it took him a year to remember my existence at camp half-blood and claim me. That is part of the reason why I'm so arrogant and cold right now. Anyone would be like this if their dad did that to them. I grew up in the shadows of what my dad did to me, so don't blame me if I seem distant. Because I am.