Chapter 7: Audition Surprise

Emily's P.O.V

Omg I'm so excited! Archana, Lucy and I are on our way to The X Factor Auditions! I still think Harry should audition but oh well, there's always next year!

"You excited, girls?" I asked

"Yes!" They replied in unison as we all started to giggle

"Which judge are you most excited to see?"

"Simon!" Archana voted!

But "Louie!" was what Lucy declared

"Hmm,  yeah I'd say Simon too!"

Lucy's P.O.V

Pfft! This is hilarious! Emily has no idea. Harry's going to surprise her by auditioning! But I still can't wait, I've never heard him sing!

Emily's P.O.V

I watched Lucy laughing to herself, she's so weird sometimes!

"Lucy! What's so funny? Have I got something in my hair?"

"Lol no"

"Then what's so bloody funny?"

"Nothing..."

"If you say so..."

1 hour 30 minutes later

We've been listening to auditions for 30 minutes now, some were alright I guess but nothing special, none have been as good as Harry! I can just imagine him auditioning, I can see him now, grey cardigan, white t-shirt, his silly scarf thingy that he always wears. I picture him saying 'I work in a bakery'. Ugh! I wish I'd stop daydreaming! I blink as fast as ever trying to get the image out of my head but... it wouldn't... Oh my gosh... you are kidding! Lucy and Archana turned to me grinning sneekily. I couldn't believe it...  this was no daydream, Harry was actually auditioning!

"What are you doing here today?" was a question Simon asked

"Well I've always wanted to audition but I've always been too young"

"And what are you singing?"

"Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder"

I could feel my face burning from embarrassment, it reminded me of the first time he sung to me, awh it was so cute! Harry started singing and the sweetness of his voice had filled my ears. The audience seemed to love him, well who doesn't?!

Lucy P.O.V

Changed my mind, I prefer Simon or Nicole... Louie's stupid! How could he say no to Harry, Harry was amazing! I wish I could sing like him. Well actually, maybe not, don't really wanna sound like a boy do I? Ahah!

Archana's P.O.V

Harry was really cute! He spotted Emily straight away and they couldn't stop staring at eachother's eyes! And he was amazing at singing! Well, I'd already heard him sing that to Emily the day he came for dinner! I was just walking past! I wasn't spying on them or anything... why would a 6 year old spy?! Ok, I was, but don't tell anyone!