Chapter Four: Redeem.

Emily's P.O.V

I walked up to the empty park, sighing after realizing Harry hadn't come. As I was just about to walk back I felt a warm but firm grip of a hand on my shoulder. With a sudden movement I turned my head, sinister thoughts surrounded my mind but with relief I spotted Harry!

Harry's P.O.V

"Sorry I'm late, babe", I apologized whilst pulling a box of chocolates and flowers from behind my back, "These are for you, I'm sorry about the other day, it's just Barbara and that, you know? Well you don't know her but, ugh, you get what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, Harry, I get you", She laughed, "Thank you by the way, very thoughtful"

She stared at the ground, too shy to look in to my eyes, she looked beautiful and it didn't take me too long to tell her.  I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the empty swings:

"So beautiful, why did you need cheering up?" I asked sympathetically.

"Oh, er nothing, it doesn't matter" She replied quickly, hiding something.

"No, it's fine, tell me, I'll sort it for you!"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Anything"

"Well... I lied"

"But why?" I asked curiously

"Because I, er, I n-n-"

"It's fine, I don't mind" I interupted

"I needed an excuse"

"For what?"

"So I could see you"

My heart beated a little faster, I couldn't believe it... she liked me?

"I've embarrassed myself now haven't I?"

Her cheeks were full on red but she was wrong, very wrong.

"Not at all!"

"Really? You're kiddin-"

And there we were:

Sitting on the swings in an empty park at 11pm with only lamp posts giving us the ability to see... kissing.

I'm one lucky guy.