Chapter 5 Lucy other half

Lucy went to bed and closed her eyes

Lucy P. O. V

I woke up in a field of grass and flowers it was beautiful then I heard a voice it was so familiar I turn and see my mom. Mom I yell running to her she gives me a hug and says. "Look how you've grownup I really did miss a lot haven't I. "Yes I've made great friends and I join a guild that treats me like family and I go on missions you've missed a lot but then me and Nastu.*Sigh* we got into a fight then I was going to go back but. "You don't have to tell me that part I know what happen and I am sorry for not taking better care of you. "Layla said. It's not your fault that happen to me I got you killed because of me "tears formed in the corner of my eyes". It's ok I'm going to tell you what my mother told me. "Never look in the past instead look into the unknown future. I wipe my tears away from her words of wisdom and look up at her knowing she is right. Wait what am I doing here where am I even?

Lucy I am going to unlock your power and when the bad men are near you need to run because
1.) The mark will burn and hurt
2.) They will try to take you back
3.)Then Zeref will find you

So I'm going to give you your power it won't activate till you know that your in a dangerous situation and can't get out of. Or you feel the deep need to save your friends but my daughter you must not resist for the first time I took the other half of you again now I must put you whole. I see a glow beside her then it stops and I see my self

WHAT THE HECK MY SOUL GOT RIPPED Out OF ME I ask in a question yelling state.

No no no sweetheart I said that I took the other half of your magic away from you it's so strong it can turn into you. Layla said

Oh ok how do we get that inside of me?

We don't have much time you are going to wake up quickly go back to back and hold your hands right and don't let go or else you will die. From being to weak for its host but I have faith for you.

(A golden glow surrounded the girls and Lucy started screaming in pain in the end she was the only one standing the other Lucy went inside of her but locked up until they finder or danger comes.

Good job Lucy it is time for you to go your memories will come back as soon as the mark on your back glows. Till then you will only remover what happen here. But it is time for you to go Lucy you'll wake up anytime soon so this is goodbye for now.

Lucy cried and hugged her mother goodbye and she slowly drifting away and vanished in thin air. Lucy cry but heard her voice in her head it was her mother saying. "I am alway with you you are never alone."

Lucy woke up alone in her apartment but remember what her mother said to her.