Chapter 2 The Sad Truth

Lucy P. O. V
I woke up knowing when I headed to the guild I was going to be ignored by my so called  friends but I set that aside and thought today was going to be different I can feel it.

So she go up and walked to her bathroom fallowing her routine every day which was wake up, shower,hair,eat,lockup, and most importantly her smile she felt as if to say was different in a good way.

"Little do she know someone was going to ruin her day. "

Nastu  P. O. V

I called the team over but not Lucy she wasn't here yet which made it a perfect time to call the over and call upon a meeting Gray Erza come over here I want to ask you guys somethings. Erza ask Are we were going to wait for Lucy to get here?No this is about Lucy she is always hiding behind here spirits and she is weak we can't have her in the team anymore I wanted to confront you guy about my choice if it was right thing to do. So what do you guys say if one of us as no then she doesn't have to go. Erza was the first to speak.

Nastu you are right we are splitting the share of are money to help her when she doesn't do anything. I agree with your choice

Good Erza agreed with me now all we need is Gray approval and weak link Lucy is out of the team.

Gray P. O. V
I heard what Erza just said and now I don't want Lucy on my team we were supposed to be the strongest team in Fiore no the world and this one girl is what stopping us because we always need to save her and always being the for her

Nastu P. O. V
I agree Nastu,"Gray said I'm sick of saving and taking the bullet for her. "Gray said.
Ok we'll tell her she is off the team and Lisanna will take her place when she gets here agreed
Agreed Gray said
Agreed Erza said

The guild doors open and there stood a 12 year old Lucy with a smile on her face.Which made the team regret on telling her she was off the team.

Lucy P. O. V

I open the doors with a smile but my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw my team come near me I smiled bigger."Hey "I said. Lucy Nastu said "Lucy we need to talk". Okay I said happy maybe we're going on a mission together again. Nastu said Lucy we're kicking you off the team. I felt my heart shatter in to peaces. Lisanna is taking your spot. I felt pure anger I made fists and started yelling at him. SO AFTER ALL THIS,YOUR JUST KICKING ME OUT, DID ALL OF YOU AGREE TO THIS? I punch Nastu in the stomach as he bent down to hold his stomach I kneel him in his face. He got his balance and look at me with surprised at me. "You are week your always bring us down I'm sorry but this is the truth your weaker than Wendy".
I started at them and turn around and walk out she herd the guild having a party staring to celebrate for Lisanna they have celebrated sense she came back.

I was walking when I thought I'm leaving the guild now I went home and wrote letters to the people who talk to me but sadly they weren't at the guild to day she walk up to the guild mail box and place them in. Then walk to her apartment but on the way back she heard two sets of foot steps she looked behind her then everything went black.