"What's up with you?" Stefan asked.

"Bonnie Bennet that's what," I said looking through the party decorations.

"She's your best friend," Stefan said looking at me.

"Bonnie is not my best friend. She is Elena's best friend" I say sighing "Caroline is my best friend and I haven't been able to talk to her at all" Stefan took out his phone and read something.

"It's in a well?" Stefan sounded surprised.

"What's in a well?" I asked looking at him.

"The moonstone it's in a well, I gotta go," he said rushing outside.

Suddenly Elena comes next to me smiling. "Hey sis"

"I gotta go," I say rushing after him. I feel guilty about Elena but it's better if she isn't worried about everyone else. I don't want her to be scared. I would be if a crazy bitch is after my life. Oh, wait I don't know for sure.

Stefan ran into the woods and stopped at an old well. "I recognize this-"

"What? How?" He asked noting my presence.

"I used to play at this well with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline," I say as Stefan breaks the locks on the well that was closed off. He picks up the iron door and put it down onto the ground. I watch his every movement but get freaked out as he jumps on the edge of the old well.

"It'll only take a minute," he says sensing my discomfort.

"Be careful" I say putting a hand on his arm. He looks down at it and looks at me. He smiles softly and nods making my heart... wait. I watch him as he jumps straight into the well.

I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I sigh and wait but a second later I hear Stefan groaning in pain and suddenly he starts screaming. "Nina!" I gasp looking down into the well.

"Stefan?!" I hear him scream in agony. "Oh my god, Stefan! What wrong!" I start shaking and trying to make him out through the darkness.

"Nina!" I hear him scream my name.

"Stefan what's happening!" I yell frightened.

"VERVAIN!" I hear Stefan roar in pain.

"Stefan!" I look around and found some chains that could help out. I drop to the ground and try pulling the chains to my chest but they wouldn't budge. I got up and looked down into the well again tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Nina!" I jumped and saw Caroline had appeared next to me.

"Thank god Caroline! Stefan is stuck in the well!" I cried "It's filled with vervain" Caroline nodded and ran over to the chains which she could easily pick up. "Tie it around me and bring me down so I can get him," I say quickly. Caroline doesn't object because there wasn't any time to.

"What's going on? You just left in a blur" Bonnie runs up to us with wide eyes.

I ignore her and nod to Caroline who held a strong grip on the chain. "I'm right here ok?" She says calmly.

I look to Bonnie who suddenly grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring nod "We are both hear" Caroline brings me down into the well carefully. Once I hit the water it sends chills throughout my body.

Stefan was up against the wall his face covered with red bumps like he had been burned or sprayed with acid. I wince my heartbreaking at the sight of him. I quickly took the chain off of me and pulled it around his waist. "Pull him up!" I yell up to Caroline. Stefan was on his way up hanging like a rag doll.

When he was out of sight I shivered at the thought of me in this dark well. I didn't know what was down here besides vervain. But, all I knew was the reason we were here in the first place was to find the moonstone.

I dunked my whole body in the water and searched the ground of the well for something that could be the moonstone. I didn't know what it looked like or felt like but I might have an idea. "Nina are you ready?!" I hear Caroline.

"I have to find the moonstone!" I yell back. I searched everywhere and finally, under the leaves of vervain, I found a box. Whatever was in this box might be valuable. Suddenly I feel something wrap around my arm and but I brushed it off thinking it was the vervain but suddenly I feel two sharp teeth bite into the skin of my arm and I erupt into a deathly scream.

I hear caroline calling my name but I was trying to hit the many snakes that were either venomous or just harmless crawling on my body. I couldn't stop screaming until I hit them all a few feet away and hurriedly wrapped the chain around my waist. "Pull me up!" I feel the chain being yanked and suddenly I'm five feet in the air.

I feel Bonnie pull my waist to the edge of the well black dots start to form in my vision. I look over to Stefan and want to go to him but suddenly I fall to the ground next to him my whole body numb. "Nina!" The black dots suddenly take over my vision.