Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Thirty Three **EDIT**

The dinner went by very quickly. He took me to a posh, not really, restaurant of TGIFridays. He even laughed at my attempt of a joke and spewed coke all over the table. Everyone gave us dirty looks just as we left.

I didnt expect him to drive all the way to the O2 Arena just for dinner. But the place is packed at night and there's a cinema upstairs, that's why. It seems like picking what movie to watch is the most difficult one.

"We can have the cliche date and Romeo and Juliet or we can be children and watch Frozen." He says, pointing from one movie poster to the other.

"I'd rather be a child." I say with a cheeky grin. He smiles and throws his arm on my shoulder.

"Frozen it is!" He shouts and gets us both in line. I chuckle and put his arm down.

"But I keep hearing Romeo's the modern Prince Charming. I mean the actor. They say he's really hot." I say making him scoff.

"You do realize Romeo is a teenager? Its a cheesy teenage love story in the 15th century? He's, what, 18?"

"I won't complain about anything being cheesy ever since you became my boyfriend." I tell him. He gave me a fake offended look and takes a step away. I chuckle and moved with the line.

"And Romeo's an idiot." He adds. He really hates him.

"Would you just stop insulting the boy?" I tell him. "He's a desperate teenager, we get it." I say.

"You're defending him against me. see the irony there? You're more attached to a fictional character than me." He says with a pout.

"I'm sorry, Lou. Come here." I play along with his childishness. He wraps his arms around me and rubbing his head on my shoulder like a little boy. I chuckle and wrap my arm around his waist.

I slowly push him away and offered to buy the snacks. He protested at first but I blackmailed him in letting me but them. I was in line in the snacks corner when a familiar brunette guy caught my attention.

Jake.

With Carrie? Thats something I didnt expect!

He caught me staring and he came over to my way. "Well, well, well... Look who's here... I knew you'd come along..." He says as he attempts to throw his arm on my shoulder. I push him away forcefully causing him to stumble back.

"You're too full of yourself." I say and turn to the cashier.

"For some instance I know you'd be willing to give me a chance?" He says. I ignore him and tell the cashier my order.

"I'll take your silence as a yes..." He says. When I turn to him, he give me a wink. I shake my head in disgust and turn away.

"You should go. I don't want you to to mess things up." I tell him without looking. The cashier came back with large bag of Ruffles and two bottles of coke. I pay her and stepped out of the line.

"Hey," he snaps and grabs my arm. "You walked away from me once, and I'm not going to let you do that again." He hisses. "No girl as gorgeous and hot as you walks away from me. Look at you and me, we're perfect" he says in a intimate way. I swing my hand and hit him perfectly on his cheek.

"If she's perfect with anyone, thats me." I turn around and feel relief flush over me as Louis appeared. "Back off and find your own girl." He snaps just as Jake turned to face him with a dark look. Jake's taller than Louis and slightly more muscular. If he throws a punch at him, he will surely leave damage.

"Let it go, come on..." Carrie appears and pulls jake away. He turns back to me and smiles with a wink before disappearing.

Thankfully, Louis doesn't ask about anything as we went in the cinema. The movie starts in 10 minutes so The place is almost packed and We sit in the back. Most people who are watching are either adults with children, teenagers who came with their parents but separated to secretly meet up with their boyfriends and groups of high school freshmen.