Chapter Twenty Seven

"You said you're skipping first term..." I tell him.

"You know how fucking bored I was back home? For three weeks instead of seeing you in the stadium with Em, I see your other sister."

"What sister?" I ask him in disbelief.

"The short skinny one you always fight with..."

"Holly isnt my sister..." I tell him and roll my eyes.

Just as we were talking, I saw girls turning their heads in our direction.

"Hey, don't mind them. I'm talking to you." He says, looking me in the eyes.

"Sorry. Tell me what happened at the end of the training for program." I ask him. He sits up and a smile spread across his face.

He tells me about how the kids played against one of the other team. He tells me how Em really got her game on. They won by 3 points. The way he tells the story is like watching a dad telling people about their child's greatest achievement.

"Sounds like you had fun. So what's happening to your football career now?" I ask him.

"I forgot to tell you I might stop playing for the Rovers this season."

i gape at him shock.

"Why?! Are you insane?" I merely shouted at him.

"I have more important things to do, relax." He says, squeezing my shoulders

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I ask him. He points behind me and I follow.

"Ladies and gentlemen I was told to make this announcement by the football team. Our new captain who will lead us to victory this year is none other Louis Tomlinson!"

My jaw dropped. Everyone's attention turned to us and I can't help but feel completely embarrassed. So the girls in my class this morning were talking about... Louis?

A group of girls look this way and giggled.

"What do you know. You've got some fans now." I tell him, pointing behind him.

I don't blame them for blushing infront of him. I've been there before. You can't resist someone with a face that can be the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch.
More people come and go and congratulate as him they went out.
When most people in the party have said what they've got to say, he turned back towards me with a bright smile.

"Come on..." He hold my hand in his as he led me out the balcony. Its huge! He takes me to the empty sofa near the railings.

I sit on the couch while he sits on the floor in between my legs. "Would you watch us play this Saturday?" He asks as he rests his head on my knee, looking up at me.

"I'll give it another shot." I say.

"And I really wish this time you'd cheer..." He says with a grin.

"I'm still getting used to it, okay? Someday..." I say and to my surprise, I leaned forward and pecked his lips. He chuckled and stood up. I kinda liked that position.

"I change my mind, my butt's getting cold."

I roll my eyes and stood up. He sits on the couch and pulls me towards him making me shriek. Now I'm sitting on his lap, atleast 6 pairs of eyes are staring at us.

"This is so cliché" I say in a murmur.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Its like a chick flick movie where a popular guy falls in love with a social outcast..."