Chapter 4

A/N

Sorry for not updating for awhile, but I haven't had much time for anything. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

"You've got to be kidding," Alya said looking between Adrien and Marinette, "You guys planned this and are pulling a prank on us. Right?"

"No, Alya. I'm Ladybug. That's why I never watch the battles, because I'm in them. That's why I know what Chat's hair is like. And I'm sorry about keeping this secret. But, everywhere I go people comment, "Why can't you be more like Ladybug?" "Why don't you leave? We don't like you we only like hanging out with Ladybug?" I felt crushed. Because, I'm Marinette, but I'm also Ladybug. Which means that they're comparing me to me. I felt like you guys would just tell me that I wasn't as cool as Ladybug. Not as brave, heroic, or well anything like Ladybug. But, I'm scared to show that side of me. Because, I feel like someone would eventually connect the dots. And, Chloe..." Marinette said.

"Marinette," Adrien said smiling, "Don't worry about Chloe. And you're amazing in both ways. Awkward stumbling Marinette is just as spectacular as heroic, confident Ladybug. You're the same both ways. And if people can't see that you're amazing both ways, then they're not your real friends."

"Dudes, you've got to be kidding us," Nino said shock covering his face, "There is no way that both Ladybug and Cat Noir are in our class."

"I'm not kidding either Nino," Adrien said shaking his head, "I'm Cat Noir, and Adrien Agreste."

Nino shook his head and said in amazement, "Wow this has been one chaotic truth or dare day. I thought you'd just have normal weird secrets. Not amazing superhero identity secrets!"

"Well Nino I guess you could say the dares weren't going in our favor today," Adrien said removing the black mask from his face.

"Yep, I guess we just had some bad luck dares," Marinette laughed pulling her mask off her face.

The End... for now...