Chapter 1

"Hey! Marinette!" Alya called to her best friend, "Do you want to do something this weekend?"

"Sure!" Marinette said smiling, "We can do it at my house since my parents are going to be gone and wanted me to invite you over to give me some company."

"Cool! Can I invite Nino?" Alya asked.

"Sure, I've known Nino for awhile and my parents like him, and shouldn't have a problem with me hanging out with both of you!"

"Can Nino invite a friend?"

"Sure," Marinette said not really hearing what Alya had said since she remembered she had to be home.

"See you tonight!" Alya called after her.

"Alya, did you get it all set up?" Nino asked approahing her as soon as Marinette had ran away for home.

"Yep. You can come, and can invite a friend," Alya said a mischievous look on her face.

"This weekend is going to be eventful," Nino said, "I better make sure Adrien can come."

"You go do that, or our chances of getting them together will be quite slim."

"See you tonight."

"See you tonight, I have to go help Marinette plan the weekend, to make sure there's a whole weekends worth of truth or dare games."

"This will be fun," Nino said smileing as he went off to call Adrien.

"Yes, it will. And you don't even know the half of it," Alya said as she walked in the direction of Marinette's house.