"Thank you ?" Her voice got louder. "I been thanking you for everything since day one. Now I'm ungrateful because I want to move out ? You have somebody why must you cross the line by coming into my room at night ?"

"That's your problem you so fucking concerted about another female you can't focuson yourself. You making it seem like I come in there tryin to have sex."

"Jay'Ceon I never said that was the case but I told you I was catching feelings so why would you keep lending me on ?"

"I'm not trying to but I was feeling our friendship I just don't like how a dope friendship ended over some wack shit."

"It ended because you lied to my face like it was nothing. Even your own mother said you in love with that girl."

"My mother ? You telling my mother shit now ?" I asked confused coming to a red light.

"No, she came and got her hair done last night and we was talking. She asked me was me and you dating I told her no we was only friends. She said I should keep it that way because you in love with somebody."

"Whatever man, I see now all this shit about to be in the way. If you moving out let me know because now I don't care no more." I parked my car getting out not caring to hear her responds.

We walked into the Master car dealership they had all type of cars and affordable prices. We met with some lady by the name of Ms.Washington who would be showing us around the place.

"Khloe do you know what kind of car you looking for today ?" Ms.Washington asked walking us outside.

"No." She giggled. "I just want a nice size, with good mileage and in the 2017 model year."

"Okay, Ima start by showing you the 2016 Buick Cascada is available as a 2-door, 4-seat convertible. Starting at $33,065, the 2016 Buick Cascada Base is powered by a 1.6L, 4-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. It's a very expensive car but worth it."

"It's a nice looking car but the price is a little to much for me."

"Okay we can look at some more, my gold is to make sure you leave with some band new keys."

Ms.Washington showed us three more cars until Khloe start actually wanting to get them. She would ask me my input but the way my attitude was set up I was just here so I wouldn't get fired.

I ain't going to lie all these cars had me ready to trade my Audi in for something bigger and badder. I had to much love for my bitch to give her up she was my first real ride.

Slowly walking behind them I took the time to text people back.

Wyd ? Ima pull on up on the kid later.

Sammy✨💸: Come threw I ain't doing shit but cooling til Diamond get off.

after I drop Khloe irritating ass off I'll be over.

Sammy✨💸: Cool 😂

L❤️💍: Morning 🌞 why you didn't come over last night ?