"You asked me to submit presentation two days later" I was now pissed off!!! What the hell was his problem??

"Why are you back chatting?? I'm your boss!!" He said rudely.

"That doesn't give you the right to dominate" I replied.

"I made a big mistake of keeping you here, I should have fired you at the begining only" he said and turned to look at the glass window which overlooks the beautiful city.

"What are you waiting for then?? Go ahead!!! Fulfill your dream" I said hissing.

"You do know that you'll not get job anywhere once I'll fire you" he said in a challenging tone.

"And what if I say that I just need a second to say Yes and I'll be the Head Branch Manager or CEO" I also said in an equal challenging tone.

"And May I know who is giving you that position??" He asked giving me a sarcastic smile making my blood boil.

"My boyfriend!!!" I smirked. Well technically Imran gave me this offer and since he's a boy so that equals to Boy and he's my friend so that equals to friend and all that equals to boy friend but that doesn't mean that he's my real boyfriend because let's just say that he's my bumping friend, I know all these are not making any sense and....

Ooppsss!!!!

The next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall. His both hands were on the wall on either side of me.

"What-------" I was cut off by his punch on the wall.

"You are not suppose to date anyone!!!" He shouted.

"You're scaring me!!" I whispered closing my eyes, tears forming in my eyes.

"Damn it!!!" And there was another punch.

"Siiirrrr" I shrieked quickly taking his bruised hand in mine. "Why are you hurting yourself?" I whispered.

"Then stop dating..." He whispered back.

"I'm not dating anyone...I was just teasing you" I said wiping his blood with my fingers, a single drop of tear falling on his hand.

"Your teasing can be a little dangerous for me, Miss.Ahmed" he said tapping my nose.

Without saying anything, I made him sit down on the couch and took out the medicine box. Slowly, I started cleaning his wounds.

"You're hand is also covered in blood" he said holding my right hand.

"I'll clean it afterwards" I said focusing on his cut, well aware of the fact that he was staring at me.

"Why do you care for me??" He asked suddenly and I look up to see his eyes boring into mine.

"Why do you get hyper whenever you see me with any other guy??" I asked.

"Miss.Ahmed" he whispered pulling me closer.

"Sir"

"I-------------" and he was cut off because of Junaid. Yes, he interrupted us. I so badly wanted to jump out of the large window!!!!

"Woah, what happened in this room??" He said looking around the mess.

"Nothing" Sir said getting up.

"Hoori, your hand...O.M.G, they're bleeding" he said coming towards me but he was stopped abruptly by Sir, whith his bandaged hands on his chest.

"Leave, now" he said coldly and in just a blink he was out of the room.

And just like that in the other second he was nursing my hand. What is he??? A Vampire???

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Miss.Ahmed?"

"No...after that" I said....I wanted to hear what he wanted to say.

"I want the presentation to be ready by tomorrow" he said. I bet he wanted to say something else!!!

"Anything else, Sir?" I was clearly annoyed.

"Yes" he said walking up to his desk

I looked at him expectantly.

"Stay Away From Me"

After freshening up and trying to sleep but failing miserably, I got up and sighed. What he wanted to say?? Why is he so complicated??? He doesn't like me seeing with any other guy but why, when he hates me this much?? Why is he making everything more mystery when I have no clues to solve this.

And on top of that his words doesn't always make any sense also!!!

I so wish to pull my hair and shout loudly.....

"Mr.Aatishhhhhh, you're unbelievably rude, arrogant, cold, bad mouth, jerk....I hate you, I hate you, I hate you alooootttttt!!!!!" I yelled by covering my mouth with the pillow.

I took my cell in my hand and looked at the time it says two am.

No Harm!!!

"Would love to see that if a pair of heels can knock some sense into the minds of these arrogant bosses!!!"

"Jimmy Choo or Louboutin???" Came an instant reply!!!