Part-10

Sanyukta being injured had been trying to hold the pen and was trying to complete her work sitting near her desk but nirman who saw this went near her table.
Nirman: sanyukta tum kya karneki koshish kar rahi ho.
      Sanyu showed him that she is completing her work.
Nirman:pata hai muje ki tum kam kar rahi ho aur meine tumhe kya bola hai ki ye kam tumhe jald se jald katam karna hai .
       Sanyu nodded a no.
Nirman:toh haat pe chot lagi hai par aram karneki bajai tum yahan kam karne agaya tum thin din rest nai lesakti kya sanyukta kabse tumne ISRC join kiya hai ek din bhi chutti nai liya hai tumne.
       Sanyu tried to say something to nirman but he stopped her.
Nirman:kuch nai sunna muje niklo yahan se jab tak tumhara haat tik nai hotha batakna bhi mat is table ke taraf varna mein tumhe permanently kaam se nikal dunga samji tum.
       Sanyu nodded a yes helplessly.
Nirman:good ab jake rest karo.
       By saying this nirman moved to his cabin and sanyu went towards the canteen as nirman had warned her to take rest.sanyu went and sat on the chair while a boy came and served her the coffee. Sanyu nodded a no saying that she do not need it.
Boy:areh pijiye na mam(smiled and went away)
         Sanyu tried to hold the cup but failed because of her injured hands. Sanyu signed and looked towards the window . After few secs she felt someone holding a coffee cup near her lips.

Do vote and comment😊
Nxt part after 80votes