Part-9

Sanyu was walking in the corridor without even caring about her bleeding hands. She could only feel his hatred filled words still ringing in her ears. She did not know when she fainted in the corridor as she couldn't take it anymore.
      Randhir was all shocked listening to sanaya . He couldn't even imagine that his sanyu could not talk anymore. He remembered that she had left the room because of his hatred filled words. He immediately ran out of the room in search of his sanyu. He searched her in her room,near her desk, near canteen but he couldn't find her anywhere. Finally he found her in the medical room with aryan where he was trying to feed her the food as her hands were bandaged.
Aryan: princess tum zid kyun kar rahi ho choti bachi nai ho tum subha se kuch khaya nai hai upar se haat mein chot bhi lagaliya corridor mein behosh joke girithi ap itna kafi nai hai ki ab khana bhi nai kharahi ho.
     He shouted for her carelessness.
Chup chap khalo abhi.
     But sanyu nodded a no.
Acha mereliye khalo na.
     Again she nodded a no.
Acha bade Papa keliye khalo.
     Again her answer was same a big no.
     Aryan slapped his forehead looking at his sister's stubbornness while randhir chuckled with tears in his eyes.
Ab toh tumhe khana hi padega
    Aryan said with wicked smile.
    Sanyu looked at him confusingly.
Jiju ki kasam(winked at her)
    While sanyu glared him but aryan gave her a winning smile and started feeding her while sanyu started having it without saying anything.
Hamara toh khoi value hi nai hai jiju ka naam liya toh dekhko toh khana andar kaise jaraha hai jiju ko ane do mein bhi puchunga ki kya jadoo kiya hai unhone tumpar.
    Sanyu again glared him which made aryan shut his mouth while randhir smiled thinking she always loved him but he being MCP always blamed her for what she never did. But now he was determined to bring back his wife no matter how much hard it was but he was determined to get his sanyu back to his life.

Do vote and comment😊
Nxt part after 80 votes