Part-8

Days passed sanyu was bearing all d taunts and hatred of randhir silently.
          One day sanyu was passing by the corridor and heard sanaya who was screaming for help sanyu immediately rushed towards the room and saw sanaya stuck inside the gas chamber and chamber was filling with smoke.
          Sanyu immediately ran towards the gas chamber and started banging glass door of the chamber. Sanaya by listening to this saw sanyu.
Sanaya:sany...Sanyu please muje yahan se nikalo mein baad hogayi hoon ismein ye Khulnai raha (coughing)
             Sanyu hurriedly took her phone and dialed aryan's number but it was unreachable.
Sanaya:sanyu please tumhi kuch kar sakti ho varna mein mar javungi.
             Sanyu widened her eyes listening to sanaya and tried to locate the botton to open the chamber. After searching  she found the board and immediately went towards it but saw many buttons she didn't know what to do and she didn't know which button would help in opening the door ,she was nervous her hands were shaking. She was in tears because of her helplessness and was scared as didn't want any one again to suffer because of her.
            Sanyu helplessly looked towards sanaya with tears in her eyes saying that she can't.
Sanaya:sanyu tum karsakti ho please har mat maano.
            Sanyu again looked at buttons which were looking alien to her she felt like she didnot know anything about it. She felt like she is seeing all this for the first time . She knew she cannot do this so she again dialed aryan's number who received the call in few rings but one thing sanyu forgot was she cannot talk than how will she tell him to come towards the chamber as sanaya was in danger.
Aryan:Han princess bolo.
Sanyu(tears):ah ahhh ahh(sobbing)
Aryan: princess kya huva(confused)
Sanyu:ashhhh... crying ahhh...
Aryan: princess kya huva ruko mein abhi araha hoon han.
             Aryan understood that something was wrong so he immediately left to isrc.
             Sanyu was crying sitting on the floor but again she heard sanaya calling her and saw that chamber was filling with more smoke which was making difficult for sanaya to breath.
             Sanyu immediately thought something and searched for something so that she can break the glass of the chamber.
              Sanyu found a steal rode and went towards the chamber and signed sanaya to move back so that she doesn't get hurt.
              Sanyu tried to break the glass many a times but it was not breaking her hands where bleeding but she didn't care about it her only motive was to save sanaya. Before she could break the glass randhir entered the chamber room and saw the scenario and immediately went towards the board and press the button and the door of the chamber opened . Randhir rushed towards the chamber and pushed sanyukta aside and helped sanaya to come out of the chamber.
Randhir:sanaya tum tik ho
               Sanaya could not reply as she was coughing because of the smoke.
               Randhir went towards sanyu and pulled her harshly towards him.
Randhir:kya kiya tumne bolo(shouted)
               Sanyu just looked at randhir with tear drenched face.
Randhir:mera chehra kya dekhrahi ho han meine kahan tha na sanyukta ki sanaya se dur raho par tum kisiki baat kahan manti ho hai na.
Sanaya:sheku chodo sanyu ko mein tik hoon mein is chamber mein lock hogayithi voh toh sanyu ayi muje bachane keliye.
Randhir(giggled):kya ye tumhe bachane ayithi ye kisiko zinda nai rakhsakti apne dreams keliye ye kisiko bhi marsakti kya pata chamber ko bhi isine lock kiya ho.
Sanaya:ye tum kya bolrahe ho sheku voh toh mein band hogayithi aur meri awaz sunkar sanyu muje bachane ayi.
Randhir:teri himat kaise hui sanyukta sanaya ko takleef pahuchanki han ek ko toh marhi diya tha tumne ab sanaya ko bhi marna chahthi tum han bolo.
Sanaya:sheku bus karo sanyu muje bachane ayithi voh toh usko machinon se dar lagtha hai isliye voh kuch kar nai payi balki usne toh bohat koshish kiya glass todne ki.
Randhir: tumhe kuch nai pata sanaya ye sab natak hai iska agar ye sach mein tumhe bachana chahti toh kisiko awaz desakti par nai isne toh tumhe marne ka plan banaliyathana toh kyun degi awaz kisiko agar awaz deti toh koi na koi zarur atha aur tumhe bachaletha.
Sanaya: bakwas band karo randhir (shouted)
Randhir:kyun sanyukta sach kahan na meine bolo kyun nai diya awaz tune bolo sanyukta.
              Sanyu was looking at randhir and the hatred he had towards her. She couldn't bear more she was tired of all the allegations he was putting on her so she left the room without their notice as sanaya and randhir were busy fighting.
Sanaya:voh kaise kisiko awaz degi randhir (shouted)
Randhir:kyun nai desakti voh awaz han bolo(shouted)
Sanaya:kaise degi voh awaz kisiko jabki usne apna awaz accident mein kho diya hai(shouted in anger)
              Randhir was shocked listening to sanaya.
Randhir:ab tum apna bakwas bandkaro sanaya tum use bachane keliye jhoot mat bolo.
Sanaya:mein jhoot kyun bolungi han sanyu sach mein bol nai sakti usne accident mein apna awaz kho diya hai.
Randhir:kya bakwas hai mein nai manta kisne bola ye sab tumhe han bolo.
Sanaya:kyun nai mante tum han kabhi dekha hai sanyu ko baat karthe huve han bolo .
           Randhir looked at blankly.
Randhir:toh ise ye sabhit nai hotha ki voh baat nai kar sakti.
           Randhir was trying his best to pacify himself that sanyu can't loose her voice and thought that someone had given wrong information to sanaya.
Sanaya:muje kudh ye baat sanyu ka bhai aryan me bataya hai.
Randhir:bhai(shocked)
Sanaya:han bhai. Aur lagav ilzam uspar.us bichari ne muje bachane keliye apne dar ko piche rakhe machine ke paas gayi aur pagalon ki tarah aryan ko call kiye jarahithi jab use pata chala ki voh is chamber ko khol nai sakti aur kuch nai huva toh voh glass todne keliye agayi, uske haat katrahethe usne uski bhi kadar nai ki muje bachane keliye  aur tum Ake bakwas kar rahe the ki voh muje marne keliye ayithi sab ladke ek jaise hai ek toh uska pati usko chodke chalagaya ye bolke ki ye uske dost ko marna chahtithi jab ki sanyu ke lakh mana karne ke bavajood uske dost ne button press kiya tha taki voh jeet sake par uske pati ne uspe ilzam lagaya ki voh uske dost ko marna chahtithi phir us jaise admi ko sanyu pagalon jaise pyar karti hai aryan kitna boltha hai ki move on karle par voh nai manti aur ab tum bolrahe ho ki sanyu muje marna chahti hai ek kaam karo na sabmilke na us bichari ko mardo kamse kam usko tum sabki baaton se chot toh nai lagegi .
            Sanaya by saying this left the room in anger leaving randhir in guilt and tears.

I know am late I had my test going on😞

Do vote and comment 😊