Part-7

Sanyu stood out of the lab lost in her thoughts and everyone where busy doing their work. Sanyu didn't absorb anyone's work today she just stood their absentmindedly. After they finished their work they started leaving the lab.
           Aryan went towards sanyu.
Aryan: princess
           Sanyu looked at him.
Aryan:kahan koi ho chalo kaam hogaya sabka.
            Sanyu nodded and started walking along with him.
Aryan:oh shit mein toh us machine ko off karna hi bhul gaya.
             Sanyu glared at him for his irresponsibility.
Aryan:sorry na please tum vahan jake off kardo na.
             Sanyu nodded a no saying that she can't do that.
Aryan: please please please princess voh kya hai na mein aur sanaya bhahar jarahe hai toh mein late nai hosakta please jake off kardo mere liye.
             Before sanyu could say anything aryan left in jiffy.
              Sanyu didn't know what to do she was scared but it was necessary to off it or it would cause big damage.
               Sanyu stood out of the lab she was sweating an shivering badly thinking that she has to go inside the lab which was no less than a nightmare for her.
Sanyu:sanyu tu.. tu karsak...thi hai busss tuje vahan jake machine ko off karna hai aur kuch nai bus tu jaldi se bhag aur off karke aja.
                Sanyu closed her eyes and prepared herself to go inside the lab.  
                 Sanyu slowly entered the lab and quickly moved towards the machine with the fear and switched off the machine and quickly turned to run towards the door but she was caught by randhir and was pulled harshly towards him. Sanyu looked at him with fear.
Randhir:kya karne ayithi tum yahan bolo kya kiya tumhe hamara banaya huva engine karab karne ayithithi tum han.
              Randhir tightened his hold on her forearm .
Randhir:tum aisa kaise karsakti ho sanyukta sabke samne natak karti ho ki tum machines se darti ho aur jab koi nai hotha toh aise harkathe karti ho kya chahtithi tum engine ko karab karna ya phir blast karna chahtithi bolo sanyukta tum kisiki khushi bardash nai karsakti na tum kuch kar nai payi toh hamari mehnat se banayi hui engine karab karne agayi how dare you sanyukta tumhari himat kaise hui aise karne ki han bolo ab tumhari chori pakdi gayi toh muh se baat nai nikalrahi hai na inhi harkaton ke vajaise tum ek achi engineer nai banpayi aur kabhi banbhi nai sakti agli baar tumne aisa kuch karne ki koshish bhi ki toh mein tumhe nai chodnewala samji tum.
              Randhir just pushed sanyu and left the lab. Sanyu was just looking at his retreating figure.

I sorry for being late I am not getting time to update it I l try my best to update soon.

Do vote and comment.😍