Part-6

Aryan:chalo princess ko abhi batata hai.
Sanaya:nai aryan sanyukta sorahi  hogi hum kal subha batathe hai.
Aryan:vaise tum sach mein serious ho muje likhe.
Sanaya:sach kahin.
        Aryan nodded yes.
Sanaya:jab meine tumhe pehli baar dekha muje tum tabhi pasand agaye the par muje laga tum sanyukta ke saat ho toh mein tum dono ke beech nai ana chahti thi.
        Aryan smiled at her.
Aryan:vaise muje bhi tum pasand ho I promise sanaya mein kabhi tumhe hurt nai karunga.
        Sanaya smiled at him.
Sanaya:chalo ab chalthe hai bohat der hogai hai.
Aryan:Han mein bohat excited hoon princess ka reaction banekeliye jab mein use hamaare barein mein batavunga.
Sanaya:I hope sanyukta ko mein pasand avun.
Aryan: princess ko tum zarur pasand avogi.
           Aryan hugged her in assurance and they left for their room.
            Next day sanyu was working in reception as she wanted to complete her other work before she goes to check the work of engineers as per nirman's order.
            Aryan came and sat on her desk with smile on his face.
Aryan : GoodMorning princess.
            Sanyu smiled looking at him and raised her eyebrows asking reason for his excitement.
Aryan:agar mein meri excitement ka karan batavunga na toh tum bhi khush hojavogi(smiles)
            Sanyu asked what is that through her hands.
Aryan:finally meri girlfriend bangayi(smiled)
            Sanyu slapped her forehead thinking again he came up with girlfriend thing and continued her work.
Aryan:areh sach bolraha hoon aur mein serious hoon puchona kaun hai voh areh pucho.
            Sanyu signed looking at him and asked who it is.
Aryan: sanaya (smiled scratching his nape while saying her name)
             Sanyu was shocked and then started laughing thinking that it is a joke.
Aryan:tum muje seriously kyun nai lethi ho aur hasna band karo sanaya me hi propose kiya muje kal aur muje voh achi lagi toh meine han boldiya aur mein sach mein serious hoon princess.
              Sanyu stopped her laughing listening to him and ruffled his hair with smile saying that she is happy for him.
Aryan:tumhe sanaya pasand ayi.
              Sanyu smiled in return.
Aryan (smiles):chalo chalthe hai.
              Sanyu said him to go and she will come after finishing her work. Aryan agreed and left to mechanical lab.
              Sanyu wrapped her work and about to leave towards the mechanical lab she saw sanaya approaching towards her with nervousness.Sanyu was just looking at her.
Sanaya:hi sanyukta (tried to smile)
              Sanyu smiled looking at her.
Sanaya:vo.. voh mu..je tumse baat karni thi.
              Sanyu nodded saying her to continue.
Sanaya: sanyukta tumhe kuch aryan ne bataya.
              Sanyu nodded in yes.
Sanaya:achaaa tumhe kuch problem toh nai hai na(looking down in nervousness)
              Sanyu smiled at sanaya's nervousness and kept her hand on sanaya's cheeks which made sanaya to look towards sanyu who was smiling at her.
              Sanyu nodded a no saying that she don't have any problem with it. Sanaya smiled and hugged sanyu in happiness.
Sanaya: thanks sanyukta (smiles)
                 Sanyukta too smiled and hugged her.
Sanaya:tum lab ke taraf jarahi ho.
                 Sanyu nodded yes.
Sanaya:toh chalo mein bhi lab hi jarahi hoon.
              They started to walk towards the lab sanaya was continuously blabbering and was walking in front and sanyu was following her. When suddenly randhir pulled sanyu from back without sanaya's notice and sanaya continued her talking and walked towards the lab .
Randhir:kya kar rahi thi tum sanaya ke saat han.
                 Sanyu was only looking at his hatred filled eyes.
Randhir:Dur raho use sanyukta mein nai chahtha tumhare vajaise sanaya ko kuch ho pehle hi mein ek dost ko tumhare vajaise ko chuka hoon ab aur nai samji tum . Agar tumne sanaya ko kuch bhi karna chaha aur use kuch bhi tumhari vajaise taklif hui toh mujse bura koi nai hoga samji tum.dur raho use kyunki tum kisiki dosti ki layak nai ho.
              Randhir pushed her left towards the lab.
Sanyu :sanyu teri wajaise sabko taklif hoti hai dur raho sabse han sabse dur raho.
             Randhir didn't knw that his  hatred filled words were making sanyu hate herself more and she has no confidence left in herself she was only cursing herself  that she is only meant for hatred.

I hope am not boring u.
Do vote next part after 50 votes and do comment.