Chapter XXIII : Here Goes My Crush

Listen to Chruch by T-Pain

Elaine's P.O.V

There are multicolored flashing lights on the dance floor, but they were not bright enough to reach beyond that.

It's very crowded tonight.

I made my way to the bar, the dancing sweaty bodies pressing and rubbing up against me. I didn't mind though, it was the fastest way across the room. I felt their eyes on me as I passed.

I looked at the bartender and forced in a smile and sat down on the stool.

"A Brandy, please."

Am not here because I am angry or sad, or to pity myself, am just here for fun. Plus, I have nowhere else to go. I don't feel like facing Rowan at home. Neither do I want to go to my mum's since I am pissed at her.

He nodded and went over to the bottles, then he poured the drink in my glass.

I took a big gulp and sighed. My phone vibrated in my pocket, making me roll my eyes. It's probably Lilith, trying to make Thea and I make up.

I opened the message and scoffed.

*Lilith*: Where are you? And why did you make it worse with Thea? You should come home so we can all talk it through. She didn't know you actually liked him, Elle.

Made it worse? Is She fucking with me? It's like she's asking me to apologize. I didn't do anything wrong, it was all Thea. Of course Lilith would try to be the innocent and the sweetest person ever. Thea and her are probably at my house. With Rowan. Agh I wanna pull my hair out. Never did I thought I'd fight with my best friend for a guy.

I sighed disgustingly and turned off the phone, and threw it in my bag as I gulped down the alcohol.

I slammed the glass on the bar table and nodded to the bartender.

"Another one, please."

I took the glass from his hand that he just filled, and made my way closer to the dance floor.

Gulping all of it down, I put the glass on a tray and moved my hips to the beat. They put Church for T-Pain and that's when I grinned.

I might be a contemporary dancer but I still perfect Street Dancing. It started when dad died, I learned it with my ex-best friend aka childhood crush. He was obsessed with street dancing, he always hung around block parties, pubs, raves, streets.

I smiled and took place in the middle of the dance floor, everyone moved to the side, clapping, moving with me and shouting.

I started with the turfing hand and wave illusions then the turfing steps. Tracing the turfing hands and legs I did the jazz split.

I waved my hands to the crowd and did a high flip in the air and they cheered.

I looked up and my face fell.

Sebastian?

And here goes my crush.

I moved away from the crowd and walked towards him. They went back to dancing and grinding whilst I pulled his sleeve and dragged hin outside where it was quiet.

He opened his arms and I instantly threw my arms around his neck.

"Seb? What are you doing here?!" I yelled with a grin.

He laughed and shrugged.

"San Francisco was too hot for me. Plus I missed my best friend. I see you've gone street dancing without your tutor." He said and winked.