Chapter XIII : Rowan Is Certainly Not Romeo

|2650 words|

Listen to As Real As You And me by Rihanna (Soundtrack from Boov 'Home', I was just watching it! It's super cute!)

Elaine's P.O.V

The sickening ring of the bell chimed, motioning for the drowsy alumni to head towards the lunch room. Whilst I,
Somewhat skittish, made my way to the backgates of campus and phlegmaticly strolled to where a black SUV was parked.

My 'fratello' stood there in his glory, dressed in a shiny black tuxedo, a plain white button up shirt tucked in his suit pants, his waist level one button, buttoned up, and a red tie showing of his features brightly.

"Fratello, non ti pare per un corto incontrarsi, si è troppo vestita così?" I murmured sarcastically. (Brother, don't you think for such a short-meet up, you are too dressed up?)

"Elaine, vedo che non sono cambiate. Mi ricordo che la madre ha detto che 'il sarcasmo è il motto di spirito di un uomo povero." He said turning around to stare back at me, taking off his glasses.
(Elaine, I see you haven't changed. I do remember that mother said 'Sarcasm is a poor man's wit.)

"Mi stai dando un uomo con un cazzo, Leo?" I asked him boredly. (Are you calling me a man with a dick, Leo?")

He eyed me with so much hazard, dominance and leadership proclaiming his face, manifesting at any time he could attack.

"Non trova strano che pensi di poter scappare da me? Mi sarebbe sempre rintracciarti, Elaine. Non importa dove tu vada, o che l'ombra si nasconde dietro." He spoke lowly, venom dribbling from each word.
( Don't you find it funny that you think you could run away from me? I would always track you down, Elaine. No matter where you go, or which shadow you hide behind.)

"I know you talk english, no need to show off."

"Is that what you understood from what I said?" He asked annoyingly, inching towards me. His wealthy shoes clicking on the pavement.

"Is that what you've been doing? Snooping around for money?" I spat at him with so much hatred.

His jaw clenched and he griped my arm harshly, pinning me to the car as he deadly glared at me.

"Watch your mouth, little sis." He spoke through gritted teeth.

He nails were digging into my skin causing a whimper to escape my lips.

I shouldn't show weakness. He'll take it to his advantage.

I tried to move my hand but he only gripped tighter if that was even possible. By now, I would bet that blood was dripping, feeling a wetness curve down my forearm.

"You're hurting me." I said dangerously, also through gritted teeth. I didn't show him pain, only anger.

"Then you deserve it. This is nothing compared to what I am willing to do to you." He whispered devilishly.

God, he's gone mad. I don't recognize my own brother. I don't blame him though, he was born a dick.

"You're so wrong if you think that you will have your freedom to cause me pain."

"But I think I do, my little princess." He said and smirked.

"And I think you don't... since we are all proclaiming our opinions here." A voice spoke from behind, but I already recognized his sexy accent and couldn't help but smirk.