Chapter 24

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up this morning to my alarm going off. I reached out to turn it off and laid in bed for a couple more seconds.

Finally I got up to take a shower. I showered quickly and then put on some clothes. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and did my hair. Once I got everything done and I was satisfied with the way I looked, I went downstairs to go eat something.

"Morning Taehyung, what are you doing up so early?" My mother asked me.

"I wanted to stop by the hospital real quick before I went to school," I explained to her.

"Ah I see. Well be safe and don't be late to school," she scolded me.

"Yes mom," I said playfully. She just ruffled my hair before she walked past me. I decided to eat a bowl of cereal before I left for the hospital.

Before I arrived at the hospital I stopped to get Jungkook and I some hot chocolates. Once I got them, I finally headed to the hospital.

I got into the building and asked to see Jungkook. They let me in and as I was nearing his room, I heard him screaming. I panicked and ran to his room.

Once I got in there I saw Jungkook being held down by a doctor. He was thrashing around and crying out.

"Let me go!" He yelled out.

"Please Jungkook, you need to calm down," the doctor said.

"Let me go! I don't want to be here anymore! Please, just let me die!" He cried out.

I started to tear up, seeing him thrash around like that and yelling out. I ran towards him and helped the doctor with pinning him down.

"Jungkook beautiful, listen to me," I exclaimed out. He only kept thrashing around and yelling out.

"I want to die! Let me die!" He cried out.

"Jungkook stop it!" I said while finally getting my arms around him. I held onto him tightly and didn't let go.

"Shhh," I kept whispering into his ear.

"It's me beautiful, it's me Tae. I'm here," I said to him.

After awhile he finally started to calm down. When he finally seemed okay I slowly let him go from my arms.

"Jungkook, beautiful," I said while wiping his tears away. He looked at me with his puffy eyes and let more tears fall down.

"Jungkook, tell me what you're thinking. Please, talk to me," I said softly.

He only stared at me. I just nodded my head and kissed his forehead. I looked down at my hands and was about to get up when I felt Jungkook's hands on mine.

"I...I feel...dead inside. I feel like I shouldn't be here anymore." He said to me.

"Jungkook," I said while trying to hold back tears.

"But for some reason I don't feel like that when you're around. I feel alive and worth it. My heart beats quickly and I actually feel happy. Do you mean it when you tell me you love me?" He said to me.

"Yes, of course I mean it when I say I love you. Jungkook, I love you so damn much. I have ever since I noticed you," I said with a dumb smile on my face.

"I think I love you too, but I want to love myself first before I love anyone else," he said.

"Of course beautiful. I'll be here when you're ready. I'll wait my whole life if I have to," I told him. He actually gave me a small smile and hugged me.

"Thank you," he said to me. I just smiled to myself and hugged him back even tighter.