Chapter 3

Junkook's POV:
I woke up in the morning feeling like absolute shit.

I slowly got out of bed and went to go take a shower. The hot water felt nice on my back and I'm pretty sure I have some bruises there from getting shoved into the lockers basically everyday.

The water hurt my fresh cuts on my thighs, so I couldn't stay in the shower too long. I hopped out and got dressed.

I headed out of my room and started my walk to school. My mom usually goes to work pretty early on Fridays so she can come home earlier so we can go do something together.

-time skip to his last period-

I finally got to my last class of the day which is P.E. This was my least favorite class because I'm not really that athletic and I hate changing in front of people.

Usually I just walk to class slowly and wait around until everyone is gone to change into my uniform.

Finally P.E. is over and everyone can head back to the locker rooms to go change.

I get there especially slow so no one is there when I have to change.

When I finally get there, only a couple of people are left. I get to my locker, and open it. I slowly take my shirt off and I hear some people come in.

It's after school now so people on sport teams are gonna come in to change and get to their practices. Dammit, I was too slow.

I breathed in and quickly got my original shirt back on. I stand frozen for a second to figure out how I'm going to change back into my pants, especially when I have cuts all over my thighs.

Last thing I need right now is for someone seeing those and then think I'm some freak.

The voices were coming closer and I started to panic. I reached down to slid out of my shorts before they come closer but instead I get shoved up into the lockers. I groaned out in pain.

"Well if it isn't fag boy," Namjoon said to me. Great, I thought I was finally not gonna get tortured by them today, but I guess not.

I finally rebalanced myself and slowly turned towards them. "Can you please just leave me alone?" I asked them quietly.

"And why would we do that?" Namjoon scoffed. "Please, just leave me alone," I pleaded.

They just laughed at me. "Not gonna happen sunshine," Namjoon smirked before I felt a punch to the face.

I fell to the ground and cried out in pain. I grabbed my face and curled up into a ball.

"That's for your boyfriend getting in the way yesterday," Namjoon said before he kicked me in the stomach. I screamed out in pain as he did.

"Let's go," Namjoon said to the other two as he stopped.

"Pathetic," Yoongi called out and kicked my head. My vision became blurry as I looked up at them and watched them leave.

I could see Hoseok laugh at me before he followed the other two out of the locker room.

Tears were welling up in my eyes and my vision was starting to turn black.

I could faintly hear someone come in and run towards me when they saw my body.

Before I knew it, everything was black and I was out like a light.