Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV:
I had my face shoved in Tae's shirt when I heard the bell ring indicating that school has started.

"Come on, let's get you to class," I heard Tae say. I looked at him and nodded my head.

Before we left I smiled at Yoongi and Hoseok and shyly waved at them.

Then Tae took my hand and dragged us away from them. As we got closer to my classroom, Tae stopped in front of the door and hugged me.

"Have a good day beautiful. I'll see you second period," he said before he kissed the top of my head.

I lightly blushed and watched him walk away with a huge smile on his face. Then I finally decided to walk into my first class and take my seat.

-lunch time-

I walked towards my locker and saw Tae standing there waiting for me. He saw me and walked towards me.

"Hey Kookie, ready to go eat?" He asked me. I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

"Yeah, I just need to put these in my locker," I said quietly. He smiled at me and moved out of the way of my locker.

I opened it and put my books in there before I closed it. "Ready?" Tae asked me. I nodded my head yes at him.

He took my hand and we walked to the cafeteria. As we entered, I saw Jin and Jimin at our usual table. Tae and I walked over to them and sat down.

"I'm gonna go get our food," Tae said before he sat down and left.

"So..." Jimin said with a smug grin on his face. I just looked at him quizzically.

"You and Tae?" He said. I blushed really red after that.

"We're just friends, he's helped me with a lot," I said to them.

"Helped you with what?" Jin asked.

"Um..." I hesitated.

"Hey, are you okay? What's been going on?" Jin asked.

"Well, um I haven't been totally honest with you guys," I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I've told you that I was being bullied but I never told you that it happened everyday and that it was only getting worse," I said to them.

"Jungkook!" Jin exclaimed.

"I just didn't want to worry you two," I said.

"Jungkook, we don't care. We care about you. Please, tell us this stuff next time," Jin said.

"Okay, thanks," I said with a small smile.

"Have they been bothering you lately?" Jimin asked.

"Uh, no. Turns out that Namjoon, the leader, was forcing Yoongi and Hoseok to hurt me," I said.

"Oh, so they've stopped?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, Namjoon moved to New Zealand and Yoongi and Hoseok apologized to me. I think I want to actually be friends with them," I said.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked. I just nodded my head at them.

"Um, also I never told you guys this but I self-harm and I have really bad depression," I said.

"Jungkook," Jin and Jimin said in unison.

"I'm trying to get better though and Tae has helped a lot with it actually," I explained.

"Okay, well we're here for you. Okay?" Jin said.

"Yeah, feel free to talk to us at any time," Jimin said.

"Thanks, that means a lot," I told them. Then Tae came back with our food in his hands.

"Here you go beautiful," he said with a smile. "Thanks," I said shyly.

While we were all settled in and eating, I could see Yoongi and Hoseok walk up to our table.

"Is it okay if we sit with you?" Hoseok asked while looking at me. I just nodded my head yes at them. They smiled back at me and took a seat at our table.

"Hey, I'm Yoongi and this is Hoseok," Yoongi said while pointing to Hoseok and introducing him and Hoseok to Jin and Jimin.

"Jin," he said with a smile.

"Jimin," he said while waving.

We just sat at the table and talked for the rest of lunch. It was honestly really nice and relaxing. I haven't had a decent group of friends for awhile now. I'm proud to say that I was actually happy for once.

Taehyung's POV:
Today at lunch was the first time I've seen Jungkook truly smile. It was the first time I've heard him truly laugh.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was truly beautiful while he smiled and laughed. It was music to my ears hearing him laugh. I want to hear that sound for the rest of my life. I want to see his cute smile for the rest of my life.

I think I just fell even more in love with him. Happy Jungkook, was definitely my favorite with his cute and shy side as a close second.

Jin's POV:
While we were all laughing, I accidentally looked at Tae, and the way he looked at Jungkook made my heart flutter.

I hope everyone finds themselves a Taehyung in their lives. The way he looks at him, is incredible. You can tell he cares for Jungkook, that he's his everything.

Even though Jungkook says they're only friends, I know that won't last forever. My mother instincts are telling me otherwise.

The way Jungkook talks about Tae and how he smiles whenever he thinks about him.

How he blushes whenever Taehyung calls him beautiful or gives him little kisses or holds his hand. They are truly meant for each other.