32

"Soyeon~~" Someone sang in my ear.I grunted and turned my head away.Then,I felt a touch on my face.

"Wake up,baby." Jungkook whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.I smiled with my eyes still closed.I turned my head to him and opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I greeted while caressing his puffy cheek.He hovered on top of me and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning,beautiful.How are you?" He asked.I smiled upon listening to his question.I still can't believe we did that last night.

"Feeling much younger than yesterday." I chuckled and bit my lower lip.He giggled and pinched my nose.

"You're so cute."

"You too." I pinched his nose back.

"Let's have breakfast.I'm hungry." He pulled my hand and helped me sit up.

"Okay,after I take my shower." He had a smirk formed on his face.

"What?" I asked him as I pulled the comforter to cover myself.

"Let's go together." He gestured his head to the bathroom door.I gladly smiled and nodded my head.After we had our shower,we packed our things before leaving for breakfast.

"You go find a seat.I'll take some food for us." He said and left to the buffet area.I took a sit outside with the view of the beach on the right side.I was busy with my phone that I didn't realise Jungkook is in front of me already.

"Here.Let's eat." Jungkook placed the plate filled with scrambled eggs,muffin and baked beans.

"Wow,that's too much for breakfast." I looked at the foods and Jungkook just chuckled.

"I love you too much." He smiled cheekily at me and I blew him a kiss.We ate breakfast and after we finished,the two of us decided to go for a walk near the beach.

"Remember on our first day here and the time you were sulking?" He nodded with a chuckle while we walked hand in hand.

"I went here when you were resting and got washed by the waves." I told him and he laughed.

"Actually that day,I didn't rest.Instead,I followed you here from behind.Of course." He spilled the truth that I didn't know this whole time.

"Really?Why?" I looked at him curiously.

"Because I'm your husband.I'm suppose to protect you from any danger." He reasoned.

"Hm..Is it a coincidence that I also thought about you when I was walking and playing alone here?" He shrugged with an innocent face.

"I guess we're fated for each other." He added.I thought of something interesting.I let go of his hand and went to the sea shore.The waves are washing my sandy foot just like before.

"Why did you leave me?" Jungkook asked as he stood next to me.

"Because.." I grinned and splashed the water to his face.

"Yah!" He wiped his face and I quickly ran away from Jeon Cena.I over my shoulder only to find Jungkook chasing me with gritted teeth.

"Where do you think you're going,huh?" He shouted from behind and I feel myself slowing down as I already feel tired.

"Got you!" He carried me bridal style and ran towards the sea.

"Yah!Yah!I don't want to get wet again!" I hit his arms and he just giggled.

"In you go!" He threw me into the water and laughed his heart out.Huh!Bad bad boy.

"Help!Help me!" I acted like I was drowning and he panicked,ran towards me and held his hand out.