17

"So,where are we going next?" I asked Jimin.

"Do you guys want to play bowling?" Jungkook suddenly suggested.The others nodded in agreement.

"O-kay..let's go then." I said with a shrug.

"Jungkook,where's your car?" Asked Taehyung while we were walking together.

"Home.I came here using the subway." Jungkook answered coolly.We rode Jimin's car to the bowling alley and in the car,I have to sit next to Jungkook.Awkward.The car ride was unexpectedly silent.Areum who is sitting on my right was silently taking a nap.I looked to Taehyung at the front and he was also taking his nap.

"It has been 5 years,huh?" Jungkook spoke out of the blue.

"Yeah..5 years." I answered,short.

"How are you doing during those 5 years?" He started asking me questions.

"Great.I finished my studies there and yeah..things have been well since then.You?"

"I'm doing fine..and I'm still learning music at an arts academy.This year will be my final year." Then,we went silent again.To free myself from the silent situation,I plugged in my earphones and listen to a song.This time it played We Don't Talk Anymore.The song itself kind of expressed how my current situation  with Jungkook.I started humming to the song and sang a bit.

"We don't talk anymore....we don't talk anymore..we don't talk anymore..like we used to do.." I turned my head to the left and Jungkook was singing to it too.Wow,he sounds so good and his voice is as sweet as honey.

"Soyeon?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of me.What?What did I just do? I blinked my eyes and shook my head.Seems like I was caught in his sweet voice that I didn't realise I was staring at him.

"Ye-yes?What?" He chuckled at me and shook his head.

"We're here." He pointed out the bowling alley outside.

"Be ready to be beaten." He said with a smirk and got out of the car.Whatever,Jeon Jungkook.I'm the representative of my university's bowling club for 4 years straight!

"You should also be ready to be beaten,Jeon Jungkook." I whispered to him and ran away to catch up with Areum and the others.We entered the bowling alley and after everything is settled down,the match begins.Jimin,Areum and I in one team while,Taehyung and Jungkook in one team.

"Yah,what should we name our team?" Jimin asked Areum and I while we were busy tying our shoes.

"Put Jimin and the girls." I said spontaneously which made us,ourselves laughed.

"Let's put Team Colourful.Since our hair is colourful." Jimin suggested and I just agree with it.I looked up at the screen and saw "Team TaeKook".I scoffed and looked at them.

"Seriously,Team TaeKook?" I provoked.

"At least we're better than Team Colourful.What kind of team name is that?" Taehyung fired me back.

"Yah!Don't mess with our team.We have our Aces here." Jimin defended.

"Wooo..I'm scared." Jungkook replied,rolling his eyes.This got me on my nerves.

"Let's start!The losing team will have a penalty." Areum said as she went first against Taehyung.I began warming up and looked for the ball that I'll be using.

"Ready?" Someone asked me from behind,making me flinch.I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Why are you following me? Go away." I shooed him away and continued searching for the bowling ball.