23

"Thank you,oppa!Make sure to make it the best of the best!" I ended the call with Jin and took my handbag with me along with my coat.I wrote a note for Jungkook and placed it on the table in the living room.

"Sorry for leaving you alone..again,Jungkook." I pecked his forehead before leaving the house.I took a taxi to Jin's own restaurant for our dinner tonight.

"Oppa!I'm here!" I announced as I open his restaurant's door.

"In the kitchen!" He responded.I can already smell his most famous steak being cooked from the kitchen.Ah..It smells so nice.I can hear my stomach growling but I reminded myself to wait for Jungkook.

"I can smell the aroma from outside,oppa." I approached him who was busy cooking for my dinner tonight.

"This is all for my favourite dongsaeng." He answered while focusing on his dish.

"Oppa,I bought something for Sungjae and Sujin.It's their Christmas gift."

"Oh,gomawo.Did you buy anything for me too?" He asked with hope.

"Mianhe,oppa.You'll only get my love today." I said cheesily and hugged him from behind.

"Why are you starting to be like me?" He asked me as he tasted his food.

"Because I'm your sister." I stuck my tongue out and went out of the kitchen to see the front view of the restaurant.I made a great choice choosing my brother's restaurant for my dinner with Jungkook tonight.The space looks classy and elegant with a big Christmas tree at the corner of the place and one special table just for the two of us with a candles at the centre of it.

I looked at my watch and it showed 7.He should be here soon.I thought and I suddenly feel nervous since this is the first time I planned everything for him.

"Oppa,is everything okay?" I asked through the door of the kitchen.

"Everything is okay,Soyeon.Don't worry!" He assured.I took a deep breath and let it out to calm myself.I sat down at our table and waited for him.An hour passed and Jin is still here sitting with me doing his lame dad jokes to cheer me up.

"Soyeon-ah..Where is your husband?It's getting late." Jin started to get boring too as I am.

"I don't know.I called him but his phone was off.Maybe he forgot to charge his phone since he's been playing games a lot.Let's just wait for him." I told him and checked my phone to see if there's any calls or message from him but none.I start to feel uneasy and I have a bad feeling about this.I hope he doesn't get into trouble.

Then,my phone rings.I quickly answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Jungkook?" I spoke first.

"Hello,Miss.We're calling from the University of Seoul Hospital.Your husband was involved in a car accident and we need you at the hospital now." I was in a state of shock and dropped my phone.

"Soyeon?" My brother held my shoulders and looked at me worriedly.Before I can answer him,I am already crying my heart out.It was suppose to be a special day for us but why?Why did everything happen?

"Soyeon,tell me what happen?" Jin sounded more worried now.

"Jungkook..."

"Oppa,we need to go to the hospital now!" I took my coat and walked out of the restaurant with Jin following me from behind.He drove me to the hospital and we entered the hospital together.

"Hello,may I help you?" The receptionist greeted me.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook's wife.May I know where he is right now?"

"Oh..Let me check first." The receptionist went through the computer and said he is still in the operation room.Jin and I quickly went to the said room and waited for him outside.I can't sit still and walked back and forth.I prayed for him and my eyes starting to get teary again.There are so many thoughts that is played in my mind right now but I try to be positive.

"Soyeon, everything is going to be okay." Jin patted my back and led me to sit down.

"It was suppose to be a wonderful day for us but..but why?Why did this happen?" I burst into tears and he hugged me to give me comfort.

"Shh..Everything happens for a reason.You have to stay strong,Soyeon." He caressed my hair softly and I slowly stopped crying.After a few minutes,the operation room door opened revealing a middle aged doctor walking out of it.

"Are you Mr.Jeon's wife?" I quickly nodded to his question and waited for him to speak.

"Our operation was successful and your husband is still unconcious for the time being.Mrs Jeon,I'm sorry to say this out to you but as a doctor,I need to.Your husband had lost so much blood during the car accident.Due to the lost of blood,he might experience a short term memory loss." He explained.Short term memory loss? Upon hearing that,I had trains of thoughts inside my head.The "what if's" questions started to linger in my mind but I remained silent as I listen to him.

"So,doctor..What should we do next?" Jin asked him.

"I suggest you to not give him so much stress and try to help him by using pictures or go to any special place where he can regain his memory."

"How long will it take for him to remember back?"

"It all depends on him." The doctor answered.After giving us the information,he left to his office.

"Come on,let's go and see him." Jin put his arm around my shoulders and walked to Jungkook's room.There he is,lying weakly on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask covering his mouth.I stood by his side and held his cold hands.

"Jungkook...baby.I'm here next to you.Please wake up faster so I can see your sparkly eyes again." I kissed his hands before stroking his hair.He had bandage around his head and bruises at the corner of his lips and on his arms.Also,his left arm was fractured.

"Soyeon,I'm going to buy some food for you since you haven't eat your dinner." Jin told me and I nodded.He left the room and it was dead silent in the room only the sound of the heart rate machine can be heard.

"Jungkook,please wake up.I need you by my side." I spoke to him even though I know he is in the state of coma right now.I called our parents and told them about Jungkook.I also called Jimin and Taehyung to let them know about him.Then,I start to feel sleepy but I keep my eyes open for Jungkook.I want to be the first person that he saw when he wakes up later.

"Soyeon,here.Eat this." My brother came from the cafe and handed me a sandwich and bibimbap.

"Thank you,oppa." I took the foods and unwrapped them.

"Are you going to stay here tonight?" He asked while I was eating.I nodded my head as a response.

"I'm afraid I can't stay with you here tonight.The kids are searching for me."

"It's okay,oppa.I can take care of myself.You can go home if you want."

"No,I'll call Areum or Jimin to stay here with you." He sternly said and took his phone out.

"Oppa,no.It's midnight and I bet they're already asleep at this time.I don't mind staying here alone because what's more important right now is my husband." I looked at my unconscious husband on the bed.

"Well...If you say so but don't forget to have some sleep and eat,okay?" He asked concernly.

"Okay,you don't have to worry much of me." I smiled weakly at him.

"I'll come back tomorrow morning.Annyeong.Don't forget to take care of yourself and have a rest,okay?" He hugged me and patted my head before leaving.

Jungkook,please wake up for me.

DO YOU HAVE A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS HERE?HAHA.

“I CAN'T MAKE A ROLLER COASTER BUT I CAN MAKE YOU RIDE A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS IN STORIES”

I WROTE NONSENSE -_- BUT IGNORE IT..HAHA.PLEASE VOTE AND WRITE DOWN YOUR COMMENTS BELOW:)