IHMFB : THIRTEEN

Começar do início

Do it now, Soobin thought.

Yeonjun walked into the tiny room, closing the door behind him. Soobin gathered up his courage.

"Yeonjun, I think we should-" Soobin started, but then Yeonjun grabbed his waist and leaned in, pressing their lips together.

Soobin felt his hands reach up to Yeonjun's neck rather needy, feeling himself fall into the kiss and letting Yeonjun play with his tongue. Soobin ran his hands through Yeonjun's hair, tilting his head a little to kiss him harder, wet and warm feeling between them.

Yeonjun pulled away, and looked at Soobin's eyes, cheeks tinted red, lips parted. Soobin gulped, "W-what was that?"

"Nothing." Yeonjun whispered, dragging his plump lips down Soobin's cheek, to his jaw. "Let's skip History."

Soobin whimpered, hands draping over Yeonjun's shoulders. "No! Teacher will get mad at us." Soobin mumbled, and already felt Yeonjun's hard boner against his thigh.

"Just this once. I won't make Mr. Straight A student skip class again." Yeonjun snickered, and Soobin blinked at him.

I wanted to break things off with him, just once. Soobin thought. Fuck it.

Soobin felt himself fall down on his knees in front of Yeonjun, a quiet familiar position to look vulnerable. He looks up at Yeonjun, willing to submit.

Yeonjun let out a slight grunt. Soobin brought his hands to Yeonjun's pants and unzip it, pulling his boxers down a little bit until Yeonjun's cock was freed.

Yeonjun brought his cock to Soobin's lips, and the black haired boy opened his mouth wide, wanting nothing more than to have the throbbing hard-on pressing to the inner walls of his mouth.

God, this was humiliating. How fucking needy he was for Yeonjun, and Yeonjun only. As he felt Yeonjun's cock in his mouth and Yeonjun's hands in his hair, he realized.

Realized that he couldn't break things with Yeonjun. Clearly not now, not when Soobin's knees are on the ground, and mouth opened— just for Yeonjun.

And it's fine— Soobin has feelings for Yeonjun, and totally falling for him. Who cares? Soobin didn't want to break this fun fuck buddy relationship with Yeonjun.

And it's fine— Yeonjun will never gonna like him back, he doesn't even give a shit about Soobin, though.

And it's fine— Soobin knows his heart might end up being broken in the end.

But for now, it's fine. As long as Yeonjun needs him as fuck buddies, it's fine.

After a few more minutes of mouth-fucking and practically choking Soobin on purpose, Yeonjun came down Soobin's throat, and Soobin lapped it up, licking his lips and gulping it down.

Yeonjun grinned, and Soobin got up. Yeonjun looked down at Soobin's crotch, and Soobin blushed, looking away. He was hard.

"Come here." Yeonjun said, and Soobin blushed, walking closer to him. Yeonjun wrapped his arms around his waist and pinned him to the wall.