It Got Bigger

Caroline woke up the next morning to see her stomach had grew and it looked like she was six months pregnant. She started to panic. It wasn't supposed to be this big yet.

"Klaus" she said but he didn't respond. She reached over and shook him. "Klaus!" Klaus woke up with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong luv?" He said.

"My stomach looks like I'm six months pregnant." She said. Klaus sat up and looked at Caroline's stomach to see she was right.

"I'll call Dr. Liza" he said grabbing his phone. He got out of bed as he made the call. Caroline zoned out as she stared at her stomach. How could this be? She couldn't believe it. She was only three and a half months pregnant and now she's six. Worry hit her hard at the thought that something must be wrong. "Luv, we have to go to the doctors." Klaus said making her come back from her thoughts.

"What did she say?" She asked.

"She just told me to bring you to her." Klaus said helping her get out of bed. Caroline went into the closet to get dressed but soon realized that none of her clothes would fit her. Klaus gave her one of his shirts then rushed out of the room and came back with a pair of stretchy pants. "Rebekah won't mind if you borrow them." He said as she got dressed. After that they left the room and headed to the stairs where Klaus picked Caroline up cause it would have taken to long for her to get down them.

Fifteen minutes later they arrived at Dr. Liza office. A nurse was waiting for them and took them back to a room where they waited for the doctor. Dr. Liza came in a few minutes later and gave Caroline a check up before having her lay down on the exam table. She lifted Caroline's shirt and poured some gel on her stomach. She took her probe and moved it over her stomach.

"It was what I expected your baby is a special baby. Your baby is a hybrid witch/vampire/werewolf.  It's really rare for someone to have a witch hybrid. They tend to grow at an accelerated speed." Dr. Liza said.

"How is this possible?" Klaus asked.

"Was anyone in your family a witch at one point?" Dr. Liza asked.

"Yes, my mother, brother and sister were." Klaus said.

"Well it look like your baby inherited your family's powers." Dr. Liza said before smiling. "Would you like to know the sex of your baby?"

"Yes" Caroline said. Dr. Liza smiled as she printed out the sonogram picture.

"Say hello to your little girl." She said handing the pictures to Caroline. Caroline and Klaus stared at the pictures of their little girl in wonder.

"Little Melanie is so cute and prefect." Caroline said.

"Of course she is she's a Mikaelson." Klaus stated.

"Caroline, you should prepare to have Melanie within a week." Dr. Liza said cleaning of Caroline's stomach.

"Thank you Doctor Liza" Caroline said as Klaus helped her get off the table.

"You are welcome" Dr. Liza said before leaving.