Chapter 8: I'm Going to live with who??// She's in my Swimming Pool

Aubrees P.O.V.

Waking up I feel a bit groggy, lastnight was fun I had a nice steady buzz going the whole night thanks to Z who kept track of my drinking and only drank as much as I did we did one birthday shot with Blade and everyone else but other than that I drank about 3 bottles of water and 5 of those tea's but that was throughout the night, looking down I see an arm wrapped around me, I slept over at Z's because I knew nobody would be sober to drive me home and cab's make me nervous plus I didn't mind staying overnight, Z snores lightly in his sleep, sitting up slowly I'm expecting to feel a bit heavy or for my head to hurt but I felt perfectly fine. Looking over at Z's sleeping form I notice a scar along his chest area it starts at his right shoulder and ends just under the left side of his ribs, running my finger along it Z flexes and I snap my hand away. Get it together Aubree! Shaking my head a bit to get a grip and standing up I walk to the bathroom and glance in the mirror.

I flash back to yesterday 'towels, toilet paper, good' turning around I catch my reflection and just stare at myself my eyes darting all over my face, the dark smokey eye make up making my bright green eyes stand out even more than normal and the purple in my hair making my heart feel happy. I feel arms wrap around me and I make eye contact with Z through the mirror. Zoning back into reality I smile and blush a little bit Z called me beautiful and I wanted to believe him, looking at myself I have eyeshadow smudged across my face, I take a cloth from under the sink and Z's face wash from the shower and wash all the make up off my face. I walk back into Z's room and grab my bag searching for the toothbrush I normally keep in there finding I quickly brush my my teeth and get out of my party clothes throwing on the shirt and sweatpants I found in Z's dresser. His room is a dark cherry red colour, he has a big bed in the middle of the room with black sheets and black comforter, he has two night stands on either side of the bed and a black dresser across from it with a telivision over it, a big spinning rack of movies in the corner next to it. His walk in closet is right beside his bathroom which is the same cherry red colour, his room is so clean but im not surprised Z seems like the type of guy that likes to keep his things in good condition. Z is still sleeping so I decide to stop staring around his bedroom and go downstairs in hopes to find some juice or something. Jumping off the last step and thankfully landing on my feet I stride into the kitchen seeing Z's grandmother, I remember Z telling me she makes the hangover breakfast for everyone in the mornings after they drink their weight in alcohol. "Good morning Mrs.Cane!"

"You're very chipper this morning which tells me you didn't have much to drink last night, and it's Lizzy dear."

"Z made sure to keep track with me and gave me a lot of water thankfully!"

"Zander really cares about you, you know. Well actually all the boys do, they talk about you constantly Zander the most" Lizzy is smiling as she talks "He talks about you like you hung every individual star in the sky yourself."

Smiling I respond quickly "Yeah the boys are my first and only friends they're my best friends actually I love them all very much." Smiling I pause. "Would you like some help?" As I say this I'm already flipping the bacon.

"Thank you, the boys should be up soon everyone else either left last night or this morning so you're the only one of the boys school friends still here." Lizzy smiles while putting the last of the pancakes on a plate and cracking some more eggs into a pan.

"Good, more food for the guys I guess."

Lizzy laughs at my comment and responds "They do eat a lot don't they." Lizzy is still laughing and it's hard not to laugh with her almost as if her laugh is infectious. "Would you like to bake with me on Saturday morning? Next week? We are having a big cook out like we do every Saturday, well minus when the boys have a party going on, Zander and most of the other members will be in church but I bake all morning for the cook out and I wouldn't mind the extra help." Lizzy looks helpful and I can tell she just really would like the company.