11 What did you poke me with?!!!

*Madelyn's POV.

Fine, half go get it, half stay.

Jason ordered.

Yo, Jason,! What do you want from Mc Donnalds?" Nick asked.

"Number 8, and get something for her too." Jason says still observing the pin.

"Lets go!!! I'm starving!!!" whined Will.

Well someone likes food....

Conner, Shaun, and Will start loudly shuffling out of the room which leaves

This is my chance!!! I slowly start crawling towards the door...

"No No No..." someone grabs my waist from behind.

"Let me go! I screeched. My nails digging into the floor making a scraping sound as he pulls me back.

"Let me go! Let m-mhmewhe!!!"

His hand covered my mouth as he picked me up and sat me on the sofa with him.

"Purf merf downerf!" I fought and protested loudly against his hand, while struggling to get out of his grip

"Here we go." He started shifting to put it legs up on the ottoman. That was when I totally lost it and struggled even more to get away from him.

"Easy! Easy! Kitty Cat, calm down." He cooed as he caught both of my arms and made me wrap them around me self like I was hugging myself, and he grabbed hold of my wrists to keep my arms in place. AGAIN with the stinging wrists!!!

I pulled my legs into criss cross apple sauce and looked down at my lap.

"See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" Nick asked holding me even closer to him than before.

"Let. Me. Go." I made each word a sentence.

"Mmmm. Let me think about that..."

He said softy leaning forward muzzling my right ear making me stiffen.

"Nope, I think im good here." He whispered against my ear making me shiver.

"Your such a perv." I spat.

"Hey now!" Nick pouted pretending to be hurt by my insult.

"Well ya, pretty much." Jason replied from the other side of the room.

Now out of breath from struggling

I gave up and looked down at my criss crossed feet embarrassed that I was technically sitting in his lap, except between his legs.

*Click* I look over to see Jason holding a needle taking the cap off of.

My eyes widen. (I have REALLY bad fear of needles)

"Sorry Kitty but, you have a little to much energy right now. "

"No, nononononono NO!!! Don't!!!" I screamed there was no way that that needle or the stuff in it, was going in me.

I started kicking and thrashing

"That's just going to make it hurt worse." grumbled Jason just before I felt a sharp prick in my arm.

I whimpered before suddenly feeling limp

"Don't worry Kitty, I felt someone stroking my arm, "it it won't knock you out, just make you a little woozy!"