10 Don't call me KITTY-CAT!!!!

*Madelyn's POV*

"So does out kitty cat have a name?"

Asked Nick flirtatiously swishing his perfectly long blonde hair.

I glared daggers at him.

"Don't call me that." I hissed.

"Why not? You were creeping around on the streets, after dark, dressed in all black."

"You kinda look like a stray..."

He started coming closer and nelt down in front of my chair. He leaned in past my face to my ear.

"Do you need a new home?" He whispered tauntingly as his hot breath brushed my ear.

All of the rest of the morons laughter filled the room.

With eyes wide as saucers, a cold shiver erupted all the way down my spine. It quickly turned into burning anger.

How dare he!!!

"Go to hell." I hissed.

"Wait wha... UGHHH!!!"

"Wait! She's loose!!!" Someone yelled.

I sprang from the chair tackling him to the floor straddling his waist with my legs.Raising my fist to strike his face I brought it down with all of my might only to have someone catch my wrist two inches away from hitting his face.

I was jerked off of Nick to my feet and forced to my knees by Conner and Will. Not gently I may add.

I hissed from the pain on my right side.

"So our little kitty CAN scratch...?" snickered Nick as he sat up.

"How did you get loose?" Jason demanded intimidatingly.

"Wouldn't you like to know...?" I growled.

"You guys are idiots."

All heads snapped towards the corner Shaun was leaning against.

"What!?" Conner asked as if not believing he had just been insulted.

Shaun flipped his long black hair and looked me up and down.

He strode across the room and was now standing over me. Keep in mind Conner and Will still have me on my knees with my arms held behind my back.

He stopped in front of me. Towering over me. I refused to look at him so I decided the corner would be a great place to scowl.

He knelt down infront of me.

His hand started towards my face.

"DON'T. YOU. FREAKING. TOUCH. ME."

I made each word a sentence threateningly.

"Shut up." he growled.

I flinched starting to struggle.

He grabbed my chin firmly but not hard enough to hurt me and slowly forced my face from the corner to look at him.

"See?" he plucked one of the many hair pins out of my hair and tossed it to Jason.

"Told you." Shaun smirked as Jason caught it.

"Ok, now that we have figured that out, can we get some food.... PLEASE!!!!???

Whined Nick.

"Foooooood!!!!" Conner and Will yelled running towards Jason leaving me unattended on the floor.

"I want take out!" Pouted Will.

"Ok fine, half go get it, and half stay." Ordered Jason while still observing the pin.

******************************************

Yo my peeps!!! love you lots!!! PEACHES!!!:)